Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Women Should Be Blamed For The Baby Mama Trend- Peju Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Should Be Blamed For The Baby Mama Trend- Peju Johnson (558 Views)

Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Be Blamed For The Baby Mama Trend- Peju Johnson by splendid22(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Stunningly beautiful Yoruba actress, Peju Johnson has bared her mind on the baby mama trend in the Nigerian entertainment scene.
The talented actress who relocated from Egypt to Nigeria has expressed her disgust on the baby mama trend in a chat with TheNewsGuru
According to the Ile Ife born damsel, who has featured in more than 15 movies, women should stop having unprotected sex with men they know they won’t be getting married to.

“As a woman you shouldn’t be having unprotected sex with a man you know deep down he is not ready for marriage. If a man isn’t ready and you having unprotected sex with him you should know you will end up being a baby mama. You should face any drama that comes with it. Sometimes, most of these women also do it intentionally thinking he is going to end up marrying them or end up paying child’s support. For some, it is even a business.

Peju further said that she cannot allow her boobs to be touched in a movie.
“I haven’t come across such a role. Even If I am casted for such a role, I think I will reject it”

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/women-should-be-blamed-for-the-baby-mama-trend-peju-johnson/

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Destiny Etiko You Probably Didn't Know / What Do You Do When You Are Hot? – Tonto Dikeh Asks (photos) / Lande Ransome-kuti Dazzles At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.