Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Congratulate Alhaji Adegboyega Isiaq Oyetola For His Overwhelming Victory At T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Congratulate Alhaji Adegboyega Isiaq Oyetola For His Overwhelming Victory At T (464 Views)

Ekiti APC Primary: Understanding Why Oyebanji Scored Overwhelming Victory / Hon Isiaq Akinloye Pays Tribute To Late Otunba Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke / Kamarudeen Yusuf Efe, Lauds Oyetola For Providing Qualitative Water Supply To Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Congratulate Alhaji Adegboyega Isiaq Oyetola For His Overwhelming Victory At T by Akinlab15(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
I congratulate Alhaji Adegboyega Isiaq Oyetola for his overwhelming victory at the Osun APC primary.
In taking the party forward to the general election, we have the arduous task of reuniting the party and working harder than in the primary.
I thank the members of our party for peacefully expressing their preference. We must stay united in the coming general election on September 22.
I thank the electoral committee, INEC, the security agencies for their respective services in the conduct of the exercise
I thank my supporters who stayed firm and committed and pray that God will recompense them. Also, my campaign team (Agbajoowo) who stayed dedicated, expended invaluable time and energy in pursuing our dream and vision. May God reward you immeasurably.
To my family, friends and others who gave freely their money, other material resources, time and especially their cherished prayers and love, you have been generously supportive and wonderful. God bless you.
To my colleagues in chambers, your unstinting loyalty and support is deserving of every commendation. Well done and thank you!!!
It has been a very interesting experience. I have no regret and am thankful to God for my good health and peace of mind.

To my town, Ede and her people, I thank you for your support.
Lastly, I thank God for His mercies and favours always. Alhamdulilah.

Dr. Ismail Abiodun Saka-Layonu SAN

Re: I Congratulate Alhaji Adegboyega Isiaq Oyetola For His Overwhelming Victory At T by Minjim: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Good sportman

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Vertical Vagina Piercing Of All Time / Ifekings Production / What Do I Want For The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.