Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

UNIOSUN Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Post-utme (1482 Views)

Uniosun Post Utme Past Questions / UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Form 2017/2018 | Cut Off Mark And Registration Guide / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIOSUN Post-utme by Healthboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Do you think my admission is sure on UNIOSUN merit list with these qualifications ?
1. Post-utme screening score aggregate of 65.6 (which is obtained from my 284 Jamb score, 3C4 and 2C5 O'level grades in 5 core subjects).
2. Public Health Technology is my aspired course.
3. A first choice candidate.
4. An indigene of Osun State.
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Healthboy:
Do you think my admission is sure on UNIOSUN merit list with these qualifications ?
1. Post-utme screening score aggregate of 65.6 (which is obtained from my 284 Jamb score, 3C4 and 2C5 O'level grades in 5 core subjects).
2. Public Health Technology is my aspired course.
3. A first choice candidate.
4. An indigene of Osun State.

is the aggregate score out. How did you arrive it.

They are no longer giving 10 marks for o level. Jam is 70 percent. O level is 30 percent
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
hosey:

is the aggregate score out. How did you arrive it.

They are no longer giving 10 marks for o level. Jam is 70 percent. O level is 30 percent
from where do you get this one. i don't think jamb CAP's method see it this way.
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
from where do you get this one. i don't think jamb CAP's method see it this way.
UNIOSUN WILL DECIDE THE ADMISSION CUT OFF. Then the merit list is sent to JAMB CAPS.

Jamb doesnt decide the admission. There is different cut off for indigenes and non indigenes as decided by UNIOSUN.

All institution uses JAMB CAPS. Unilorin, Unilag that does post jamb will send those given admission to JAMB CAPS
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Also. Credit is calculated as 3. A1 6. B2: 5 B3: 4
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
hosey:
Also. Credit is calculated as 3. A1 6. B2: 5 B3: 4
ok good.
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
@ . Johnnyessence and healthboy.

I am not really sure. I sent an email to UNIOSUN and will call the numbers in the website.

I will let you know the update
Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by rffalbum: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Paid for the post utme for UNIOSUN but medicine and surgery seems not to be in the list of courses, some other courses are also not included which was registered in JAMB. A call put through to them proved abortive as the numbers on their website were not in service. An image of the list for health sciences is attached. Any other person having this issue?

Re: UNIOSUN Post-utme by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
rffalbum:
Paid for the post utme for UNIOSUN but medicine and surgery seems not to be in the list of courses, some other courses are also not included which was registered in JAMB. A call put through to them proved abortive as the numbers on their website were not in service. An image of the list for health sciences is attached. Any other person having this issue?
well uniosun isn't offering medicine and surgery, dentistry, phisioterapy.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? / ASUU : 'We Will Get Back To FG Today (thursday) After Discussion' / ASUU Has Not Made Final Decision On Strike, Disregard All Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.