Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed (1323 Views)

FOREX Expert / FOREX Expert / I Need A Forex Expert Living In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by expertblog: 12:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Training! Training !! Training!!!

Learn the FX secrets of the experts.

TRADE SPOT FOREX, CRYPTOS, STOCK EXCHANGE, AND BINARY OPTION PROFITABLY.

My Tutor Forex Lesson ( a division of Amazon group) present a week FOREX BASIC TRAINING FREE (OUR FOREX COURSE 1 FREE OF CHARGE)

Starting: Monday (23rd of July, 2018)
Channel/Venue: MTFL WhatsApp Group.
Time: Training commences at 10 am Monday to Saturday except on Wednesday which will hold at 11:00 am.

TIME ZONE FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT: GMT+1

Training Duration: 2:30minutes every day
1:30minutes for the training.
1 hour for question and answer.

Training Material: Video on each lesson of FOREX COURSE ONE (Forex Basics) will be uploaded to the group.

Grand Tutor: PETER BAIN.
Moderating Tutor: Alabede Kehinde

TUTORIAL SCHEDULE:

Monday-Tuesday: THE BASICS
Wednesday-Thursday: MY SYSTEM IN A NUTSHELL
Friday-Saturday: BAR PATTERNS
Then overall summary follows on that Saturday.

FOREX COURSE 1 Lessons you will learn in this FX course are listed below:

LESSON 1-THE BASICS
-Forex Basics
-Getting Started
-What is a pip?
-Combination of indicators
-Keep a log
-Tic Data
-Develop your style
-Five-variables of my system
-Data presentation and time-frames
-Computer setup
-Futures vs Forex
-Mini account
-Think like a pilot
-When to buy and sell
-The dream trade set up
-Know your exit plan
-Doctoring your chart.

LESSON 2-MY SYSTEM IN A NUTSHELL

-A whirlwind tour of my system
-My system in 5 minutes

LESSON 3-BAR PATTERNS

-Common reversal pattern
-More common reversal pattern
-Candle bar constructions
-Hammer and other reversal pattern
-Hammers only works at the end of run
-Inside-outside bars
-Railway tracks example
-Railway tracks not correctly formed
-Railway tracks ended trend
-Waiting for railway tracks to form.

TO COMPLETE YOUR FOREX TRAINING COURSE, you have to pass through the remaining Forex courses class:

Forex course 2 to 6. Check it out on our FB page:
https://bitify.com/auctions/download-videos/my-tutor-forex-lessons-course-1-6-1255498/

Don't miss this lifetime opportunity of gaining a complete FOREX knowledge that will put you atop of financial market trading, be it FOREX, CRYPTOCURRENCY, BINARY OPTION or STOCK EXCHANGE. You can't find this affordable and selfless FOREX knowledge anywhere on the internet. A big KUDOS to My FX tutor.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE ACCESS TO COMPLETE FOREX TRADING KNOWLEDGE. THE SECRETS OF THE EXPERTS REVEALED!

This is the first batch, secure your position, join our WhatsApp group now by entering your phone number in the comment and we will add you to our WhatsApp training portal

TO PURCHASE THE COMPLETE FX COURSE 1-6 at a discount price and hire my tutorship contact us or visit our Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/mytutorfxlessons
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by Abbeybell: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by classicalbabs: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by lizolex8: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by ibukanwa(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by ibukanwa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by Postboiswag(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by Elgreen(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
is this thread still open? please if it's still open nd active this my WhatsApp number +2347018292865
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by Folly4me(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed by Eddysnart: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Weight Turkish Security Doors. / Factory Overstock T-Shirts From A Hong Kong Factory / African Diaspora: Come Back With Glory Or Don’t Come Back At All{ !invest Now }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.