Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election (965 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by soccerepe: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2018
The Leader of World Wide Assembly Movement also known as Chosen assembly member of God Ministry Spoke about his Current prophecy on the Ambition of Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar.

Prophet Patrick ejike Chibike Neither Praise Atiku or Berate Him, But rather he explained that the only Chances of any party Defeating Incumbent President will be by Adopting Former Vice- President of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar.

He was Quoted in an Interview he Gave us Today " Nigeria of Today, Has become a country of Peace, and also a country that its Citizens Experience Hardship. One thing I know, Is We Nigerians are Experiencing the Bad Leadership seed we sowed Years back by Voting Wrong Leaders to the Positions they were not meant to be."

" Simply because of the Hardship in the Country , i have asked God for a solution and I did not Exactly get what I asked him off, But one message I got from God after a while, Is the message of Change ".

" The Only possible Way for any opposition is to Adopt Atiku Abubakar as their Flag Bearer, He will win, But one thing i can't assure you off, Is the leadership style of Atiku Abubakar. May God bless Nigeria and May he also Help Nigeria in this Difficult period our Country is going thorough, Especially the Life of those In the Northern Nigeria, who are facing Persecution from the so called Herdsmen ".

If The Prediction of The prophet is something to be Taken serious, then Political Parties In Nigeria should be Ready to Offer Vice president atiku the Presidential Flag bearer Card of their Party.

Source : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/07/only-former-vice-president-atiku.html?m=1
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by madridguy(m): 2:41am On Jul 22, 2018
TRASH

soccerepe:
[s]The Leader of World Wide Assembly Movement also known as Chosen assembly member of God Ministry Spoke about his Current prophecy on the Ambition of Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar.

Prophet Patrick ejike Chibike Neither Praise Atiku or Berate Him, But rather he explained that the only Chances of any party Defeating Incumbent President will be by Adopting Former Vice- President of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar.

He was Quoted in an Interview he Gave us Today " Nigeria of Today, Has become a country of Peace, and also a country that its Citizens Experience Hardship. One thing I know, Is We Nigerians are Experiencing the Bad Leadership seed we sowed Years back by Voting Wrong Leaders to the Positions they were not meant to be."

" Simply because of the Hardship in the Country , i have asked God for a solution and I did not Exactly get what I asked him off, But one message I got from God after a while, Is the message of Change ".

" The Only possible Way for any opposition is to Adopt Atiku Abubakar as their Flag Bearer, He will win, But one thing i can't assure you off, Is the leadership style of Atiku Abubakar. May God bless Nigeria and May he also Help Nigeria in this Difficult period our Country is going thorough, Especially the Life of those In the Northern Nigeria, who are facing Persecution from the so called Herdsmen ".

If The Prediction of The prophet is something to be Taken serious, then Political Parties In Nigeria should be Ready to Offer Vice president atiku the Presidential Flag bearer Card of their Party.[/s]

Source : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/07/only-former-vice-president-atiku.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2018
For more jokes.....Text ATIKU to 577 cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by Cjrane2: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Please join today and RESCUE NIGERIA from terrorism, bigotry, religious and tribal hatred.

#ATIKU2019!

Nigeria Sai Baba!

To rescue Nigeria is a task that must be done !

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by yarimo(m): 3:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Everybody wants to get his own share of loot from ATIKU, ether by claiming to be his supporter or by giving him false prophecy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by Betakeshi: 3:27am On Jul 22, 2018
So Jenifer will now be first lady undecided
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by tit(f): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2018
go should fire scammer buhari and Atiku
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by stonemasonn: 4:33am On Jul 22, 2018
This prophets and their bad luck sef. Abeg Atiku don't let them deceive you.
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by fallout87: 5:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Nonsense

Kwankwaso or Tambuwal would split enough votes in key Northern areas and retain enough in southern states.

Saraki possibly could, but I don't see it without significant help from the other two in their states.
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by chinjo(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2018
I concur
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by ManirBK: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Who is this? Lai come answer this idiot abeg!
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by troublemakea(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2018
atiku's style of leadership is the type I can't guarantee

but due to his fear for the US rn he should atleast do something to impress them and rule better
Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat President Buhari In 2019 General Election by otosa(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
I'm absolutely ready to vote and even campaign for any candidate that will allow restructuring of the Country.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ex-yobe Gov, Bukar Ibrahim Concedes Yobe East Senatorial Seat To Gaidam / I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops / APC Presidential Pry:563,061 PVC Collected In Ekiti As Buhari Had 700,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.