Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps (17156 Views)

How APC Governors Edged Us Out - Aggrieved Senators / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
sad
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by QuotaSystem: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Metuh:

Nothing reasonable to talk anymore as usual.

Lol, I simply don't argue with unintelligent iPig wailers anymore.

Find a dictionary, look up the difference between "dangle" and "offer" to understand why.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bunch of thieves all of them.
It does not even matter is the so called senators delivered in there constituencies!

These politicians will do anything to hold on to power!

Spits on their faces!
Walks outta thread!
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by laura8: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
I won't vote for party..I will vote for an individual who I believe will represent my constituency with all their hearts...
All this ashawo movement will not save them..my PVC is not for sale
Dear Nigerians.. Pls be wise..vote for vibrant,responsible and young people.. Who are visionary and genuinely want to serve their country and communities..
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Metuh: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lol, I simply don't argue with unintelligent iPig wailers anymore.

Find a dictionary, look up the difference between "dangle" and "offer" to understand why.
Product of quotasystem, I'm not surprised.

Nothing in the skull, only IPOB and trashy talks.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Authomatic ticket does not mean automatic re-election.

So credibility counts. Elections will be held simultaneously so it will be difficult to rig election unlike what happened in Ekiti and will eventually happen in Osun.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by ehissi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
It better stop there, I no wan hear say them dey sjare cucumber for female honourables..... angry
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Ahmeduana(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
THE SAME PEOPLE apc SAID THEY WON'T LOSE SLEEP BECAUSE OF? IS IT NOT THE SAME GROUP THEY ARE DANGLING A POISONED COATED CARROT TO? WHO IS NOW SLEEPLESS?
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
If that were true; then it would be most unfortunate because it is tantamount to imposition of candidates and therefore quite undemocratic - since it would disenfranchise those wishing to vie for the same tickets along with their electorates.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by don4real18(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
chinjo:
it will not work. if they like let them dangle cucumber join. once bitten twice shy.
It actually will... That was what the aggrieved members were waiting for. It's political strategies
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by truthstands01: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
The last paragraph nailed it full time. All that the president is interested is how he'll secure 2nd term. He'll come out in full force if he wins 2nd term to crush his perceived enemies. Remember, he has nothing to loose again that time. He'll deal ruthlessly with you people if you fall into this snare. Mr Senate President, I advice you never to fall for this evil trap set for you. Your name was dragged in the mud for 3 good years. Are you no longer the sponsor of Offa bank robbery according to them? When did you become so important to them? Be wise.

1 Like

Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by EODforce: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
bestviewer:
They are begging, I thought ngeneukwenu said that they will never beg. APC must give way for APGA by force cheesy
. fixed
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by truthstands01: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
The last paragraph nailed it full time. All that the president is interested is how he'll secure 2nd term. He'll come out in full force if he wins 2nd term to crush his perceived enemies. Remember, he has nothing to loose again that time. He'll deal ruthlessly with you people if you fall into this snare. Mr Senate President, I advice you never to fall for this evil trap set for you. Your name was dragged in the mud for 3 good years. Are you no longer the sponsor of Offa bank robbery according to them? When did you become so important to them? What of the killings in Nigeria? Be wise.

1 Like

Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by starbn(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mr change must go back to his dura.
nothing will stop it.
no matter how he try to give automatic tickets..
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by bestviewer: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
EODforce:
I am an abakaleke gala hawker

cheesy
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by papascode: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Afegbua said , “Why does the President now feel it is important to play politics ? Since when did he begin to consider Saraki as important ? Where was he when Saraki was being humiliated ?

“ Does he now think that by taking such a man into the inner sanctuary of Aso Rock , he has done a great thing ?

“ There is no sincerity of purpose ; he is just running around because he is desperate to return to power so that when he wins the election , he will now come out in full force to deal with his perceived enemies . Such a man cannot be trusted . wink

BUKOLA SARAKI LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE AND YOUR IMMIDIATE FAMILY EVEN YOUR WIFE WANTS YOU TO LEAVE APC. YOUR GOODMORNING TO YOUR AMIABLE WIFE SHOULD BE ''HONEY BUHARI MUST NOT RETURN AS PRESIDENT''.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Jafariyya(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Direct primaries is the best
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Primesky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Automatic ticket for what?. With this kind of practice, we would never be able to deepen democracy in our country. That's corruption in the highest order!.

Elections should be by merit!. It's good for individuals and groups to have unquestionable integrity, with that no body will hold you down like this. Everywhere you turn to in Nigeria, there's corruption. SMH.

May God save Nigeria from corruption!.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by asawanathegreat(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Red card to APC.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Ingocof(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/juicy-carrots-apc-dangles-automatic-tickets-before-aggrieved-senators-reps/

OK, so the fight is for ticket back to the house of the unarmed robbers?
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by SkyLinee: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
adioolayi:
We know their political permutations and combinations is all about assuring them of return tickets, especially the house of assembly members, they are not in good terms with state governors and grassroots party structures.. hence their fear.
The truth is, if they defect, the political career of most of them will go into extinction grin
So, their only lifejacket is to pretend to intend defecting, hold APC into ransom and force them to give them return tickets.

U spoke my mind bro. Most of them didn't perform at all. The only thing they achieved was frustrating the executives. The 8th Senate is the poorest in the history of Nigeria democracy.
Re: APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps by Pharaoh9(m): 2:49am On Jul 24, 2018
PointZerom:

They deceived omenka that his ancestral land is secured only for them to unleash Miyetti Allah on him and took away his ancestral land. If not that omenka ran to EAST for safety they would have also taken his life.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka conheads conductor110 ngeneukwenu

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/69c831j0gfwwxdw/AADSqZ4WUj-WFs239taj_CO1a?dl=0

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Moves To Ban Trucks On Lagos/ibadan Highway, Goods To be Moved By Rail / Buhari To Inaugurate New Airport Terminal Dec. 20 / Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.