Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa (6717 Views)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Abdurazak Isa Building Modular Refinery In Imo, Anambra. Invests N7bn / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by mbfarmer(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
hammer6F:
USELESS THIEF, U THINK THOSE AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL ALLOW U MONOPOLISE THEIR CEMENT MARKET LIKE NIGERIA.

ONCE IBETO COMES ONLINE, WE ARE LOCKING U OFF IN THE EAST AND SS.

GO TO MOROCCO.
See hate speech from igbo,Dangote would by south east in some years coming and entire Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by computer0810(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
hammer6F:
USELESS THIEF, U THINK THOSE AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL ALLOW U MONOPOLISE THEIR CEMENT MARKET LIKE NIGERIA.

ONCE IBETO COMES ONLINE, WE ARE LOCKING U OFF IN THE EAST AND SS.
Sorry
GO TO MOROCCO.
sorry who r u and who born u
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Later one beast from the potorpotor red sand erosion ravage republic will come and say Monopoly. No man born of a woman can excel so much like this solely based on Monopoly. If you doubt ask all these people who were dashed oil well since before Dagote even started business where are they now?

As a business man being in good terms with the government and your hosts is parts of your business. Not spiting the government and looking for every small opportunity to extort and cheat your host. You will never get far with that mentality, That's what some southbeasts from the erosion ravaged land doesn't understand. You think Dagote made it by Monopoly so you want to Monopolized Ibeto cement? LOL that same Ibeto will be the one to cheat and exploit you while Dagote sells cheaper with higher quality. Nobody go tell you, it's in your Nature. Besides his refinery alone will dwarf Ibeto a thousand times, If you like don't buy from him your marketers and politheifcians will buy from him at cheaper rates and sell to you at the most exorbitant price lol. It's in your nature to cheat and exploit. Through Islam and the Hausa culture, Honesty have being thoroughly beaten down on the backbone of every northerner over the course of centuries that even your people can't deny. But in your culture anyone that doesn't cheat or exploit if given the opportunity is not "Sharp" enough.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by QuotaSystem: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
texazzpete:
Despite access to most raw materials locally, and VERY lenient tax regimes, it is a travesty that Dangote Cement is still frightfully expensive in Nigeria.

Someone is making billions selling an overpriced product to Nigerians and one clown above is saying the man is ‘making Nigeria Proud’.

Too bad you lacked the balls to quote me directly undecided

What exactly do you know about the tax regime he's under?

What do you know about his overhead costs and how they compare to costs elsewhere?

Can you compare his cost of production/distribution in Nigeria (where his cement is hauled across the country using fuel guzzling trucks on bad roads) to countries where cement is hauled much cheaper by rail?

What about comparative costs and availability of power and other factors of production? I'm sure it's clear by now who's been clowning.

The worst sort of ignorance is that which is arrogant & mouthy. Dangote, Africa's BIGGEST Businessman is making Nigerians PROUD tongue
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by hammer6F: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
computer0810:
sorry who r u and who born u

MY FATHER IS ONE INTERNATIONAL MILLIONANAIRE IN POUNDS AND DOLLARS FROM THE EAST SIDE.

I MYSELF, A MILLIONAIRE BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARD IN POUNDS AND DOLLARS FROM THE EAST SIDE.

Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by Xnilid: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
hammer6F:

lollz

Efe ma nigger!

My brother from the southsouth, how body?

Nwanne, forget that thing, we cannot keep celebrating mediocrity.

Government aided monopoly.
Bro abeggi get sense nah!....stop pulling out our legs abeg.....you are making the igbo man more hated.....be wise and circumspect for once.....
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by Tundeobama(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
texazzpete:
Despite access to most raw materials locally, and VERY lenient tax regimes, it is a travesty that Dangote Cement is still frightfully expensive in Nigeria.

Someone is making billions selling an overpriced product to Nigerians and one clown above is saying the man is ‘making Nigeria Proud’.
children of hate from east we have four cement type in Nigeria unicem,elephant etc must you buy dangote?you hate won't change anything dangote keep souring high.
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by hammer6F: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Xnilid:
Bro abeggi get sense nah!....stop pulling out our legs abeg.....you are making the igbo man more hated.....be wise and circumspect for once.....

Let the haters hate, they dont expect the victim to be apologizing to them, do dey?

Man up and get real.
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by RevenGeMission: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2018
WOW

Idrismusty97:
Later one beast from the potorpotor red sand erosion ravage republic will come and say Monopoly. No man born of a woman can excel so much like this solely based on Monopoly. If you doubt ask all these people who were dashed oil well since before Dagote even started business where are they now?

As a business man being in good terms with the government and your hosts is parts of your business. Not spiting the government and looking for every small opportunity to extort and cheat your host. You will never get far with that mentality, That's what some southbeasts from the erosion ravaged land doesn't understand. You think Dagote made it by Monopoly so you want to Monopolized Ibeto cement? LOL that same Ibeto will be the one to cheat and exploit you while Dagote sells cheaper with higher quality. Nobody go tell you, it's in your Nature. Besides his refinery alone will dwarf Ibeto a thousand times, If you like don't buy from him your marketers and politheifcians will buy from him at cheaper rates and sell to you at the most exorbitant price lol. It's in your nature to cheat and exploit. Through Islam and the Hausa culture, Honesty have being thoroughly beaten down on the backbone of every northerner over the course of centuries that even your people can't deny. But in your culture anyone that doesn't cheat or exploit if given the opportunity is not "Sharp" enough.

Accolades
Re: Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa by texazzpete(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

children of hate from east we have four cement type in Nigeria unicem,elephant etc must you buy dangote?you hate won't change anything dangote keep souring high.

Ah, so I’m now from the east?

I love how you half-wits bring tribalism into everything. If I condemn IPOB, I’m a Yoruba man. When I criticize Dangote, I’m apparently now an Igbo man.

I hope for your sake that your imbecility is not genetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shipping Made Easy Dubai To Lagos / ***we Buy Old Car, Scrap And Aluminum*** / Your 20 Pence for 50 Pounds - your 20p could get you £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.