Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Are You Into NNU Or Wakanda And Based In Lagos?. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Into NNU Or Wakanda And Based In Lagos?. (581 Views)

Don't Join Ref NNU Ng Without Reading This First. / How To Make Online Money With Nnu.ng - Click To Register Here / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into NNU Or Wakanda And Based In Lagos?. by hastral45(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Pls I need an affiliates or somebody that's into either NNU or wakanda programs with proof of payments. The person(s) must be in Lagos especially around Kosofe, Bariga, Ikorodu or any whereabout. Pls notify me or call me on 08157282415. Thanks.
Re: Are You Into NNU Or Wakanda And Based In Lagos?. by grosy: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
nnuincome is real n everywhere you don't need anybody to proof to you login to Nnu Facebook n see by yourself if interested let me guard you chat wit

(1) (Reply)

Lets Hit The Bookies Betting On Corners / ... / My Kolo (daily Savings Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.