Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day (27300 Views)

Adamawa Bans Sale Of Live Cattle, Resolves To Selling Only Processed Beef / Edo PDP Resolves Crisis, Ogbeide-Ihama To Withdraw Case Against Obaseki / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Topmaike007(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2018
someone should pls summarize this thing that op put down is too long biko this early morning..

all what I know is buhari till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Sharpshooota: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Anything just to be able to get intouch with our money.....If u know, u know angry
How much you get?
How much does your state contribute to the economy?

Who is more corrupt than Tinubu..Fashola .. Rotimi Amaechi... Audu ogbeh the former PDP chairman ..now an APC saint ..OUK... . Etc is it the lady that forged all her certificates... And using useless accent to deceive the gullible zombies ....

Who is more corrupt than Buhari who uses taxpayers money to travel abroad for medical treatment and refuses to disclose how much he spent till this day...
Same goes for his son...

Let's talk about the burutai properties in Dubai... The reinstatement of maina...

Do you know that nepotism is the worst form of corruption?...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by ashcall(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2018
What happens to CUP

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by muykem: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2018
PDP will be in opposition for 16years minimum. Only political novice give them chance in 2019. It's not easy to be in opposition.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2018
grin grin grin PDP is dead they think we're joking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Lumig: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Anything PDP is synonymous with LOOTING and SUPPORTING LOOTING. Let them change the way they provide support and refuge for THIEVES first, then we'll see what next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Lumig: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Anything PDP is synonymous with LOOTING and SUPPORTING LOOTING. Let them change the way they provide support and refuge for THIEVES first, then we'll see what next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by 9jaArea: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol... These people think we are fools, so in their mind we won't recognise them again once the name is changed.

They should also consider changing their personal names e.g Ekweremusa, Uche firstendus, David milk, Fayose Pain, Atiku Chuku, Wike Sheriff etc.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Gamesmart: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Shebi PDP told us the "Corruption is not stealing" now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Party of multi-billion dollars and shameless looting.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Gamesmart: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Sharpshooota:

How much you get?

Who is more corrupt than Tinubu..Fashola .. Rotimi Amaechi... Audu ogbeh the former PDP chairman ..now an APC saint ..OUK... . Etc is it the lady that forged all her certificates... And using useless accent to deceive the gullible zombies ....

Who is more corrupt than Buhari who uses taxpayers money to travel abroad for medical treatment and refuses to disclose how much he spent till this day...
Same goes for his son...

Let's talk about the burutai properties in Dubai... The reinstatement of maina...

PDP wailer! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Yinxies(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
They should also try to change their mindset....

Stop the corruption
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by dheilaw1(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2018
where is CUPP? confused thieves
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by krepstone72: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Chai I Dont Believe I Read This. . .
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by blackgold2018(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Something tells me that some PDP representative or field soldier might be looking at this, viewing people opinions.
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by doubleportion: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmm! CHAMELEON is a dangerous animal that look gentle and move gently!
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Ofunaofu: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Whether they change name or not

Ukochukwu na the same people!
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by hakimi1974(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
PDP want change their name? I have a befitting name for them. p.o.T, party of THIEVES.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
They should change their hearts instead
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by SuperS1Panther: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
These jokers still don't get it.

PDP or CUPP or whatever you decide to metamorphosised into is a Covent of Looters and Cesspit of Corrupt people, whose only aim is to loot, grab and destroy.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by GOFRONT(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Sir, I am one of the 85% of the general masses that our politicians has taken for granted, that our politicians has failed woefully for 16 yrs...I am one of 85% of Nigerians that is living below average, that has no money....This one answer your question "How much I get??" shocked

Infact, it is my poverty condition that has positioned me at an angle where I can easily see and sense when someone is trying to manipulate his way to forcefully get intouch with our money......Maybe If life is better, I for no mind dem.....

Oga, Nobody is taking sides here, Not me, not when it has to do with our politicians and their political parties either present or past but your analysis shows one......

Now when R-Apc came up last month, I made the same comment....*Anything just to get intouch with our bucks*...........Tuface.

Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by TopHand: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Minjim:
You can change ur name - even ur logo

But you can't change the past and certainly that won't change Nigerians perspectives.

As long all you ppl care about is winning elections to continue stealing, we'll always reflect on that before voting
Dont mind them they are not interested in changing their ways all they want is to get their hands on the national cake, have you ever heard one of them say corruption is bad? PDP can never win 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Okeji(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Igbos party! is that one a party? The same set of criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by crafteck(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2018
As the lord said... It is finished

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
I'll advice pdp not to change name, they should change their ways instead.

Changing name with same criminals won't do anything.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by eejo(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
PDP is more popular than APC if only they choose the right presidential candidate. The moment they change their name 2019 elections are over. even the losses in gov elections the gap between Apc and Pdp is getting narrow that is a good indication that PDP is coming back they should not change their name
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by TopHand: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Sharpshooota:

How much you get?

Same goes for his son...

Nepotism is the worst form of corruption? urban myth, twelve good men from one village are better than twelve evil men from twelve different villages
The president's healthcare and that of his family is the responsibility of the country, and the fact the Tinubus and Amaechis embezzled public funds does not make it acceptable

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2018
It is better for them to retain that their dead dented n rotten name than to change it to anything:
The reasons being that:
1, rebranding does not work in Nigerian politics, transmogrification does better, quote me on this.
2, it is generally popular that a leopard can not change its spot (whorever). Their innate selves are known to us. Gbam!
3, Nigerians can't not be fooled so many times just because of a change of name
4, a dead lion can effectively secure a house than an active cat u know... What I mean here is that: that (crushed) name can still create fear and imbalances for some of their feeble minded opponents and eventually give them breath to survive
5, finally of course, the gospel truth is that, we need something PDP to repair the wrecked ship. And its beyond ordinary Change of Name!
I wish they KNOW!
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2018
This could be the joke of the century! They think we are fools? They think we won't be able to recognize them again after several years of looting, looting and looting? They think we won't remember their slogan again; stealing is not corruption? Jokers everywhere! shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by meromero11: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69596561:

We need someone who can salvage and move the country forward like Atiku. We need to keep hope alive. With people like Atiku, we have hope.”

Lol cheesy... for more JOKES.... Text ATIKU to 577.
grin cheesy wink cheesy

After loses upon loses, they are now disillusioned!

Atiku is a big joke. A morally bereft fellow. What has Atiku contributed in his personal capacity as a former vice president and a phillanthropist to alleviate the sufferings of his people talk less of the Nigerian masses. Atiku is a greedy fellow out to help himself only and flirt around with beautiful ladies. Atiku has nothing to bring to the table other than money to spend for electoral gains. Dangote is from the same zone as Atiku but look at what he is doing to help the people of yobe and borno. Atiku has done nothing.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by semyman: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Criminals
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by VULCAN(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
BMC's Are Plenty Here!

Father Protect Me from their bigotry, their hatred, their deceptiveness, their poverty but most of all- protect me from their stupidity.

In Jesus's Name
Re: 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day by chronique(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2018
PDP doesn't need a change of name. What they need is an effective re-branding and ideas based campaign/publicity. I can help them with that if they can afford it and deliver to them something better than what APC got in 2015. But they would need to spend good money and provide me with adequate security cos there are so many issues to tear the APC up with. Just too many issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Jos Dry Port, With Analysis By Dr Chinnan Mclean / Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.