Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (81975 Views)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
NAwa oo
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Teeboi56: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga oooo
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Looks moderate.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Octaves(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:
This is not 6ft. How can she be 5ft 10 and her bum is 6ft The thing sef dey irritating undecided
the thing sef no reach 2 feet
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by esosuo: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is yansh extra-ordinary , twale for those that have the mind to mount this mountain and still get out alive �
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by dyn1800: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ewa Agoin Pot lol

Exwizard:
Disgusting
I see nothing but a pot of beans
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by udoka55555: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
who has the highest then?
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by HajimeSaito(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
baby124:
A lot of really sick people out there. She is on the same level with girls that bleach to become white. This white girl is pumping herself with all sorts to have a black womans figure and lips.

Exactly! She has had collagen injections in her lips to make them as full as a black woman's own. Maybe imitation is flattery grin

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by semyman: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
6ft"? fear God
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Mcreloaded(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Most public toilets come in regular sizes.
So even if you can change your toilet to be as wide as a basin what now happens if you have an emergency and need to use the public toilet

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by newoffer: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bum has its own measurements.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Curry30: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
6 ft? 182 cm?? That can't be true. Anyway na like this dem go do till one day una go hear say dem die from health complications
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by newoffer: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
O God of Ecclesiastes. Dis is a moulded butty
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Chinny024(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fake containers every where ....

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Newpride(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is gigantic, humongous, enormous and titanic.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by jhorjhor: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Macon1212: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
She needs to come and join Nigeria army and fight Boko Haram and Fulani herdmen
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by lastmaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
please, who have her number? I will drill that thing and destroy that yansh in less than a minute.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Jafariyya(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
kaikaikaikai
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Diso60090(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:
tryna smoke shīt and pretend I don't see bitch,
some are woman and most are sex object
but those feminist tryna shift ground

no matter what you're, your level of education, age, status, position or whatsoever if you are bitch, you are a bitch.
deductive BIG R

You can say that again tripleG
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by teebwoy112(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmm.... Big bag of shi*t

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Didcot: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gorging on junk food.... What an idio....t!
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by JandyJ(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm. That's one hell of a big ass. Especially the first pic.. embarassed

Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Utterly disgusting
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by atobs4real(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
decatalyst:

Your eyes needs glasses because me nah pot of poo I see.

Maybe the poster below might see something different sha
Ejaculation starts now......get ready go
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by atobs4real(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:
Utterly disgusting
Your brain needs busting... China phone brain
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by micflo28(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Its them, they don't have problem, no escalating food price, No herdsmen, No Buhari. They are lucky.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by sykeng(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Exwizard:
Disgusting I see nothing but a pot of beans

loollllllll na real pot of beans.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by atobs4real(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:
Utterly disgusting
You need brain boosting
You saw and you denied not to have seen anything
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jesus wept
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by koladebrainiac(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
all ontop male cat callings and some sex? hian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.