Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband (743 Views)

Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Nnamdi Oboli Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Husband's Birthday In Grand Style / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by Davidospy: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

producer, Omoni Oboli, is today celebrating her husband who turns a year older. The actress posted a photo of them rocking matching outfits and penned a sweet message alongside. She wrote;

’What an assurance! That no matter what happens, I have a home in your heart forever! @nnamdioboli Thanks for showing me unconditional love ?? Thanks for your devotion, attention and selflessness.

My biggest fan! My greatest cheerleader. I won’t be half the woman I am without you! I pray that God does for you all you do for me. I pray good health, soundness of mind, peace, joy, love and all good things for you today and always! It’s your birthday baby but that’s not the story…I’m just chuffed that you didn’t even bat an eyelid when I suggested matching clothes for this pictures.”

http://dailytatafo.com/no-matter-what-i-have-a-home-in-your-heart-omoni-oboli-celebrates-her-husband/

Lalasticlala

Re: No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by oshe11: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
I like that her movie "Housewives on strike"
Re: No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by SIMPLYkush: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2018
This omoni oboli is 40+ but still looking good and young and healthy, I admire her so much, nice husband she got also
Re: No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by CoolFreeday(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2018
May God bless them more
Re: No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by pemiakd: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lovely skin
Re: No Matter What, I Have A Home In Your Heart – Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband by itspzpics(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Awww sweet

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Movies Of Sunny Leone That You Must Watch / Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Clamours For Bigger Platforms For Creative Youths... / Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Slays In New Photo In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.