Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food (1699 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/18, 20:41] Mmadu: Good evening Gm. The Odogwu akataaka,Isimili igbo nine, the only high priest of our time, all others are Taiwan, imitation, fake and pirated copies. Nna ukwu, Nna ochie ekenem gi ooo.
[7/18, 20:41] Mmadu: Sir, people are avoiding me, even my own brothers before I left home. I noticed this since I joined LHW. In my family anytime am around my eldest brother and his family will lock up inside their quarter until I go out. This same thing is happening ib my place of work, I am in good terms with our boss and he and his wife always defend me. After the seven days ritual with kolanut and egg, and the saraka ritual the Chief doctor increased my salary, but some staff members always avoid me. One of them said I don't work like the man that was with them before I came.(Gm warned me to be fair in dealing with people even before the job was given to me ) So I have to behave myself. But the issue remain that anytime am passing or walking from on section to another everyone will scatter, they will start looking at me, and will not talk until they dont see me. I remembered about three months ago for two three times I saw dead bird in front of my quarter.I will walk out of my room seeing nothing only to turn back to meet a lifeless bird. Then I will pour salt on the carcass and burn it. One morning two women ( staff) called me and showed me another dead bird, I said nothing I went into my room get x salt and pour on the body in front of them before I burn it. Since then nothing like that has happened again except that they avoid me even the assistant doctor. Gm please help me, I want to know what they are up to

[7/19, 08:11] Odogwuakataaka: Your presence @Light house of wisdom can't be the possible reason why people are avoiding you as reported but your ACTIONS.
[7/19, 08:14] Odogwuakataaka: I can't accept it to be true that "being a member of light house of wisdom" is the true reason why people avoid you. If that's the case, the gods and goddesses could have better asked us to leave in a separate world as members of light house of wisdom knowing that people must avoid us upon our ritual engagement.
They are wise!
Wisdom is the possible reason why we see the future. Because they are wise, they have the ability to see what is to come.
[7/19, 08:16] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, cease to share the idea that it's because you are here that people are avoiding you. Without been told, I understand that people differs in understanding even when wisdom has same guide and words for us: yet people takes it for diversities. This is why you see evil and good spiritualist today operating using same spiritual knowledge
[7/19, 08:17] Odogwuakataaka: That which wisdom taught you and I can be misunderstood by both of us. This is where understanding plays a vital role
[7/19, 08:17] Odogwuakataaka: Why I always say, the knowledge that makes a difference
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/19, 08:19] Odogwuakataaka: Earlier, we had forum called "occult and knowledge" which was later changed to Light house of wisdom. Do you know why we came up with the name "occult and knowledge" and later changed to "Light house of wisdom "?
[7/19, 08:20] Odogwuakataaka: We had the name occult and knowledge to help clear information to readers (members of the forum). Telling them with the inscription that the forum represent occult knowledge and practices. One could ask, what is occult?
[7/19, 08:21] Odogwuakataaka: When you ask to know what is occult you will be exposed to understand what is secret!
[7/19, 08:22] Odogwuakataaka: If not secret, the world and infinite possibilities (the gods and goddesses) won't have been possible and powerful.
[7/19, 08:23] Odogwuakataaka: Occult is all about secret knowledge: esoteric knowledge!
[7/19, 08:24] Odogwuakataaka: Group of people that shares the knowledge and keep the esoteric engagement and practices are called brothers or sisters (brotherhood and sisterhood)
[7/19, 08:26] Odogwuakataaka: Even when the gods and goddesses wish to bring humanity out from spiritual ignorant and get you exposed to reality and true information about life and activities of life without further commitment (through light house of wisdom ), one shouldn't underscore them nor the information as we made available here on the forum @Light house of wisdom
[7/19, 08:26] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise!
[7/19, 08:28] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom saves the life of her owner. This is the only difference between money and wisdom. Money and wisdom are incomparable, sharing same position and offer same services to humanity. The only difference they make is that wisdom saves the life of its owner
[7/19, 08:28] Odogwuakataaka: This is why I ask you to get knowledge nd understanding. In all your get: get wisdom
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/19, 08:29] Odogwuakataaka: Don't seek for money when you should seek for wisdom and never place money in position of wisdom. If you do, you will leave to regret when you get it. Instead seek for wisdom in position of money.
[7/19, 08:30] Odogwuakataaka: If wisdom takes first position in your life, money is possible to come upon the presence of wisdom unlike when you have money first and later seek for wisdom. It's not as possible as possible
[7/19, 08:31] Odogwuakataaka: @⁨Mmadu Your problem happens to be as a result of abuse of power!
[7/19, 08:34] Odogwuakataaka: There's no way we can teach ways of wisdom if we lack understanding. Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules is here to save you from spiritual ignorance not to expose you to physical dangers. Therefore, to make best of membership @Light house of wisdom you must get understanding!

[7/19, 08:34] Frank Edo: May the gods and goddesses be praised. They are indeed wiser and are just. Justice is theirs and their ways differs from that of a man. After I did the ritual as directed by GM using male and female fowl to pray for justice and forgiveness of sins and wrongs. My village is on fire and many are dead that use to boast that they are witches and wizard openly. I don't want to go into details. GM knows what I am talking about. The Gods are indeed wise. Brethren I want to advise that you follow instructions diligently when you are instructed on a ritual. May the most high continue to bless and guide our GM. May he live long amongst us. Iseee.
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/19, 08:35] Odogwuakataaka: Your guardian, director, principal, teacher, grand master of knowledge is wise. Why can't you be wise?
[7/19, 08:36] Odogwuakataaka: Book of Proverbs 13:20 says...  He who walks with the wise will become wise, but the companion of fools will suffer.
[7/19, 08:39] Odogwuakataaka: When you do strange things which offers positive results, the ignorant shall marvel. Because they are astonished, they will get lost, unable to control their emotions which in reverse interpret fears.
[7/19, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: This is the possible reason why they have to be scared of you. Their demonstration because it symbolizes fear, having negativity on the background, must reflect in their manner and sometimes speeches.
[7/19, 08:43] Odogwuakataaka: To put a stop into this ask for application of wisdom. This is where wisdom play a vital role in our spiritual practices
[7/19, 08:44] Odogwuakataaka: It was not wrong directives when Christ asked you to pray to your Father in secret inside your room. Inside your room symbolizes SECRET
[7/19, 08:46] Odogwuakataaka: If you have learnt to do things in secret and not demonstrating your "I too know" and "over sabi" in public places, your co-workers could not have seen what you did which instigated the fear in them when you took a different step to tackle a certain problem as a different man
[7/19, 08:47] Odogwuakataaka: It was as a result of lack of wisdom you were able to demostratre at their presence.
[7/19, 08:47] Odogwuakataaka: How often do you hear me saying, I don't give dogs precious food?

2 Likes

Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/19, 08:48] Odogwuakataaka: When you read that, what do you understand?
[7/19, 08:51] Odogwuakataaka: You mal your public relationship at your place of work not your membership @Light house of wisdom which brought light to your path. We don't bless to curse later! It's not in us! Whosoever we bless, is blessed!
[7/19, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: Coming to your family, you must understand that your breakthrough brought a shock to the entire household.
[7/19, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Should we tell you that before you understand? Everything you did that led to your position today was done at home. Your brother and his family happened to witnessed the events. The day you paid your dues as regards your mother and grandmother as directed, they knew about it. The ritual drama took place at home (been the ritual point)
[7/19, 08:56] Odogwuakataaka: The day you were performing your ogirisi ritual exercise, they were there. It was your brother who asked for the piece of kolanut which you denied. He later went and sought for them inside the bush path where you throw it away.
[7/19, 08:57] Odogwuakataaka: What makes you think all these history could easily erased in their mindset?
[7/19, 08:57] Odogwuakataaka: After few days and weeks of these grand rituals, you secured your present job. If you were in their shoes, won't you get astonished?
[7/19, 08:58] Odogwuakataaka: Won't you be afraid of such brother knowing he is something else?
[7/19, 08:58] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing he has gone positive wird
[7/19, 08:59] Odogwuakataaka: Of course you will.
[7/19, 09:02] Odogwuakataaka: Our practices as young practitioners I ask we must apply wisdom otherwise it will look like an abuse of power and some how affect our public relationship with the people around us. But if we must learn to do things using wisdom, your security is granted and more public relationship for our rituals promotes our love calendar.
[7/19, 09:03] Odogwuakataaka: I know whom I am and what am capable of doing

[7/19, 09:04] Uju: More light to your path Isimmili. Ututuoma

[7/19, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you as a member of light house of wisdom must be careful not to undersore this platform simply because you are here free of charge. It's not a good reason to call us nothing or take our guides and directives for nothing.
[7/19, 09:06] Odogwuakataaka: When I said I have gone far in the realms of spirits, I mean it's impossible for me to return a failure. Impossible!!!

[7/19, 09:20] Joseph Lagos: I salute the wise one, please show me how can I make my angels move closer to me

[7/19, 09:22] Kayode Lagos: Thank you my able GM,,,more light to your path sir

[7/19, 09:35] Frank: Sir you just nailed. Thank you

[7/19, 09:43] Joseph Lagos: I am loyaly willing please wise one...

I was once told to stop smoking which I did, that it disperse my angels.
But I need to feel them...I used to feel their presence when I was younger, but while growing up in university days of freedom when I did lots of WRONGS socially, I felt I'm empty...

[7/19, 10:41] ‪Nnamdi: I bring to you very warm Greetings and also to thank you immensely for your endless show of love to mankind. Nnamdi is my name,resident in Jos.

[7/19, 10:55] Anthony Bayelsa: Good morning wise one and my fellow light seekers,may we bask in this new found light. Angels guide.

[7/19, 11:13] ‪Nnamdi: Am happy to be here

[7/19, 11:47] Olabode Kaduna: Good day wise one .please sir my younger sister experienced a situation where one of her underwear got disappeared from where she spread her clothes for drying while she was not around..... Sir we believe the wicked ones are responsible....what do we or she do to counter whatever they might want to do...thanks sir

[7/19, 19:01] Poku Ghana: What could one know if we have found this forum. The great one you are one out of many. The world and its things are principles and to succeed you offer through ritual to gain. May the god s be with you

[7/19, 20:55] Addul Accra: How large is your problem? Because with us even our first midnight prayer we witness prayer answered
[7/19, 20:58] Addul Accra: Then I wonder if I am to adjust my sleep and do it consecutively 7 nights.... I’m sure my prayers is going to be wow!
[7/19, 20:59] Addul Accra: Thanks to the gods and goddesses!

[7/19, 21:33] Sylvester Abuja: Good evening my Able GM. PLS WHAT IS THE ENGLISH NAME OF OGIRISI LEAF AND HOW DO I PERFORM THE RITUAL OF EGG AND KOLANUT??

[7/19, 22:01] Chibueze: Greeting to our able Gm for his teaching, more light to ur paths sir,

Angels guide!!

[7/19, 22:35] Chidiebere Jos: New Boulder leaves

[7/20, 02:04] Sylvester Abuja: OK SIR. THANK U MY ABLE GM. MORE LIGHT TO UR PATHS!

[7/20, 07:37] Poku Ghana: GGM am still in search for my ritual material and came across this ones, are they correct

[7/20, 09:09] Chizoba Ebonyi: I'm still waiting for light House of wisdom where knowledge rules.......to welcome me and tell me all I need to know....... because am have problems about not getting customers in my shop.....I make hair but no one comes in to make her hair..... what do I do please....GM

[7/20, 09:55] Frank Abuja: Greetings GGM all members of light house of wisdom may God the gods and goddesses continue to be with u all please sir our able spiritual grand master Odogwu akataaka I want to know if someone suspect witchcraft in his home or charm buried in the compound , what is the antidote to it sir

[7/20, 10:01] Beluolisah Lagos: Good morning house

[7/20, 10:20] Ukoro Ebonyi: Good morning

[7/20, 10:23] Pat Abuja: Good morning my Able Ground Master of wisdom, knowledge, understanding and power. I salute ur majestic and untouchable profound

[7/20, 12:46] Mmadu: Good morning my able Grand master, but sir please understand how I feel if I call u a god. U see I don't always remember all these, but here you bring the record as it happened. You are a god. At my age now my father is tired of fending for my needs. But here at Light House of Wisdom , I have never read where you complained of getting tired of our problems. In our hospital when patients are too much even our boss will disappear. This forum is more than a hospital and every day patients with spiritual problems, like me kept trooping in. You picked me up, when I could not pay my spiritual dues you stood for me. You are a good father Gm the god we see.
Am sincerely sorry for the abuse of power. I have learnt to behave myself. Such will not repeat again Gm please pardon me

[7/20, 12:56] Ernest Lagos: More light to your paths,
I believe others will learn from this.
Knowing whom we/you are is the best understanding,

[7/20, 13:13] Victor Abuja : GM, You are blessing to this generation remain blessed.

[7/20, 13:19] Abiodun Benin: MORE LIGHT TO YOUR PATH.

[7/20, 14:58] Mmadu: I urge us to be serious with the teachings going on in this house. Since I joined Light House of Wisdom, non of the rituals had failed to yield positive result for me or even for what I did it for
To my fellow Light bearers let me share this advice : IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, JUST TRY REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM remember the ugly situation that kicked you out of your house to search for knowledge and lasting physical truth. If your revered father has a solution all the priests would have come together to help me as an Ex seminarian. If pastors has delivering power, the years I worked for Winners Chapel would have caused my breakthrough.We were not invited to Light House of Wisdom, we were called to it, by the good gods the goddesses and the Most high who have seen our problems

[7/20, 15:01] Opeyemi Lagos: More light to your path...Angels guide.
You just spoke the truths that millions failed to understand.

Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2018
[7/20, 15:31] Okoye Anam Isele Azagba: Am about to offer welcome sacrifice to my goddess
Thanks to you my able GM for your advice, for I have asked the priest and he have given guard on how to perform the sacrifice

[7/20, 16:19] Ernest Lagos: You have understanding my brother.
I will live to praise the most high, the gods and goddess of isi mmiri Igbo nile, and be thankful to the great one, Odogwuakataaka. Mmuo na onwe ya, the kindhearted father of all.
Asim na onye na amaghi gi amaghi onwe ya (he who does not know you does not himself) I did not know myself before because I did not know you but now that I have known you, I have known myself.
Odighi ofere, it is not easy at all, you are a rare demi god nnam.

Iga adi ka echi maka na echi adighi agwu agwu, onye obula na agwadoro gi ife ojo ga ebu ya na isi ma kworo ya azu....... Iseeeeeeeeeeee.

Long life with knowledge that will make us be prosper shall be ours... Iseeeeeeeeeeee.

[7/20, 16:36] Jay: @Sir Lancelot please can you inbox me the midnight kolanut ritual guide. Thank you sire

[7/20, 16:41] ‪Julius South Africa: Can I get inbox too.... What if i can't get kolanut

[7/20, 17:24] Sylvester Pat Abuja: Good evening my ABLE GM. ODUKWUAKATAKA THE GREAT PRIEST OF OUR TIME FULL OF KNOWLEDGE, POWER, WISDOM AND MIGHT. MAY U LIVE LONG MY ABLE GM, MORE LIGHT TO UR PATH!

PLS SIR HELP ME INBOX THE MIDNIGHT KOLANUT PRAY BECAUSE I AM READY TO PAY MY DUE SPIRITUALLY.

[7/20, 17:59] Jay: I used to have it but my phone got bad and I lost all the information and chats on it

[7/20, 20:16] Poku Ghana: We have great leader in the world and the grand master is one

[7/21, 01:45] Beluolisah Lagos: Pls can someone inbox me the midnight kolanut ritual

[7/21, 07:34] Ikechukwu: You can inbox me for more updates.
Thanks.

[7/21, 13:46] Ezenwa Lagos: Good day light bearers. On Monday is my Birthday and I request Prayers from every one of you. I intend travelling before December. I need your prayers. July 23rd my New Year

[7/21, 22:32] Mmadu: Iseeeee,
Sir Lancelot your words of encouragement and good works in this family house shall be rewarded by the Most high, the gods and goddesses

[7/21, 22:34] Addul Accra: GM thought us to visit the orphanage home on our birthday.. so make it happen and after let them pray for you who knows maybe that’s where your prayers will be answered!

More light to your path

[7/21, 22:35] Joseph Lagos: The Gm is humane and Godly... I will note this henceforth

[7/21, 22:38] ‪Moshood: That's great and thoughtfull of the GM

[7/22, 04:39] Ikechukwu: Happy Birthday brother. As you obey the instructions of GM no matter little you are able to give may the most high God and all positive energies be light unto your paths
So I mote it.
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
[7/26, 00:02] Adigom: Odogwuakataka isi mmiri Igbo nine, pls sir many of dibias have told me that amosu is disturbing me. Even today I went to umueri to one traditional woman , she also tell me the same thing that amosu is disturbing me and the amosu person is from my Father's place that all of us normally see. She say that the person don't want to see me progress in life or give birth, pls what will I do to stop that amosu person or if possible to kill the person, more light to you path ,angel guide

[7/26, 05:24] Odogwuakataaka: 'Amamihe bu ndo' ( wisdom is a shield)! In the Bible book of Proverbs 27:11 we read: My son, become wise, and gladden my heart, so that I can answer my critics.
[7/26, 05:25] Odogwuakataaka: Here I say to you, Adigom be wise and gladden your heart (not my heart).
[7/26, 05:31] Odogwuakataaka: I still remembered I did a spiritual consultation for you where I was informed by the gods that you are suffering as a result of agwu nsi. I gladly informed you! You went at my back to do the agwu in company of a dibia who asked you to provide a dog for the ritual rites which was contrary to what your agwu demanded. When I was somehow informed (after your post in the house where you sought for people's opinion). I cheerfully intervened even though I quit understood the question was not meant to me.
[7/26, 05:33] Odogwuakataaka: I ignored and provided answers, why? Because just like our people would say, Okenye anaghi ano n'ulo, ewu anwuo na ogbu (an elder shouldn't be at home while goat die on rope)
[7/26, 05:34] Odogwuakataaka: Meanwhile, I know that you were under agwu control. There are possible tendencies you weren't aware what you were doing (even when you thought you knew)
[7/26, 05:35] Odogwuakataaka: I warned you shouldn't go ahead with the ritual performances only to be informed few days later that it has been done! The gods are wise!!
[7/26, 05:36] Odogwuakataaka: That's bygone!
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
[7/26, 05:37] Odogwuakataaka: As a member of light house of wisdom who have been here for a long period of time. I knew how far I have awaken your spiritual vibrations through spiritual information as made available in the forum. Yet wisdom despise you!
[7/26, 05:42] Odogwuakataaka: If not, after the ritual assignment, if you have done well, having sense, accepting wisdom to be true: you could have contacted me just like others are doing and say, GM am done with the ritual performances. Help me consult further to see the success or failure! You know I will gladly do that. Why? Because anaghi m edunye nwata njide nkapi ghara ikunye ya mmiri o ga-eji aka (I don't ask a child to catch a shrew and refuses to provide waters which he uses to wash his hands)
[7/26, 05:44] Odogwuakataaka: It's one step consulting, another step working on consultation report: finally, a step ensuring ritual performances. A spiritualist who lack this three qualities for services still has a long way to go because he is still an enfant.
[7/26, 05:45] Odogwuakataaka: This is why am involved when am involved!
[7/26, 05:47] Odogwuakataaka: But because you as a fowl has fermented, the earth began to chess after you. Here you run run run to where you were told amosu is the cause of your problems.
[7/26, 05:47] Odogwuakataaka: Sorry!
[7/26, 05:49] Odogwuakataaka: Why won't amosu be after you when you have brought home firewood with maggots. Haven't you heard that he who brought home firewood with maggots invites lizards? O bu na I maghi?
[7/26, 05:50] Odogwuakataaka: The gods are wise! Obedient is better than sacrifices. When you follow the wise, you become wise. A friend to fools shall be despised! Gbam!!
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
[7/26, 05:52] Odogwuakataaka: Imagine, after consulting two different dibia's, you came back asking me for a solution to tackle amosu (witchcraft). Isimmiri igbo nile you have seen!
[7/26, 05:53] Odogwuakataaka: Alright, I heard and I have seen also! That's why I have to tell you that we don't give dogs precious food.
[7/26, 05:55] Odogwuakataaka: It's not done! We aren't foolish simply because we can't pay the price for foolishness instead we despised foolishness for it's a disaster. Since you have pleasure in deceiving yourself, continue deceiving yourself. Arapukwana ka iji!
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
[7/26, 05:57] Odogwuakataaka: Furthermore, sent back my words to them (your dibia's) saying, I isi mmiri Igbo nille asked them to complete what they have started. For it's not enough telling someone he is under witches watch without providing solutions.
[7/26, 05:58] Odogwuakataaka: However, I understand they must have told you what to be done, your inability to do it was the reason you remembered Odogwuakataaka. Alright!
[7/26, 05:58] Odogwuakataaka: Should I tell you what to be done as you asked?
[7/26, 06:00] Odogwuakataaka: I must tell you something which you don't know and must know makana eziokwu bu ndu (because truth is life). Ma okwu abughi eziokwu, amaghim ekwu (if it's not true, I don't know how to say it).
[7/26, 06:05] Odogwuakataaka: While we do 'Ezumezu agwu and ikenga'. We call it Ezumezu agwu ikenga! Because it's Ezumezu (fullness, wholesome ), weapons for war such as axe blade, and other materials are attached on the Ezumezu with powerful roots and plants such as osisi ofo, e.t.c . With all these and rituals taken, your agwu will be more powerful to fight your cause. With this true ritual formation, it's possible that after your Ezumezu agwu ritual, no manner of amosu will leave to torment you (when you go on doing necessary as agwu demands)
[7/26, 06:05] Odogwuakataaka: Having given him more powers and weapons for war, he will first guide you
[7/26, 06:06] Odogwuakataaka: If he can't guide you against witchcraft, what's the essence of Ezumezu agwu?
[7/26, 06:06] Odogwuakataaka: Hahahahah
[7/26, 06:06] Odogwuakataaka: I laugh ignorant!
[7/26, 06:08] Odogwuakataaka: Odogwu is not guy name. Akataaka bukwanu arusi!! Odogwu weere buru ife onye metere!!! Call me Odogwuakataaka and I tell you more!! I have gone far in the realms of spirits and can't return as a failure. It's impossible!! Angels guide
[7/26, 06:08] Odogwuakataaka: Let me drink water!!!!!!

[7/26, 06:10] Jay: Odogwuakataaka!!!!!

Ñuo mmiri ñuta ndu!!!!

Nna m ukwu, my father, my father, I ga adi ooooooh!!!!!!

[7/26, 06:12] Victor Abuja: GM I salute.

[7/26, 07:24] Beluolisah Lagos: Odogwuakataaka

[7/26, 07:29] Frank Abuja: Ututuoma our GM Odogwuakataaka Ike chigi yere gi ga adi ka echi maka na echi adagwuagwu iseee!

[7/26, 07:33] Frank: Odogwu akataka. Anu ana agba egbe o na ata nri. May the Gods continue to use you to show us light.

[7/26, 08:11] Sunday Benin: You are a great man

[7/26, 08:42] Ifeyinwa: Keep doing your good work .

[7/26, 08:44] Cynthia: Angle guide iseeeee

[7/26, 08:45] Uba: Odogwuakataakam

[7/26, 08:45] Udochukwu Lagos: Arusi adi akwa aka, arusi kara aka ya gaziere gi odogwu ukwu,the most high priest if our time more light to your path always

[7/26, 08:45] Sylvester Abuja: Wowwwwww.. that is awesome. Thanks the most high! More light to ur path.
[7/26, 08:46] Sylvester Abuja: MY ABLE GM. PLS WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY RITUAL TO UNDERTAKE OR PERFORM IN THIS CASE?? PLS MY GM UR SON AND LIGHT BEARER NEED UR HELP
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2018
nn
Re: Spirituality: Why We Don't Give Dogs Precious Food by bunbit23: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2018
h

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Orlu, Imo State / . / Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.