Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Asking Prices On Advertised Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Asking Prices On Advertised Vehicles (254 Views)

Toyota Camry 2012 Asking Prices 4.1 Slightly Negotiable All Duty Paid In Full / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Bring Down Posts Of Cars Advertised Without VIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asking Prices On Advertised Vehicles by ayoplenty: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello, I wish to suggest that asking prices be stated for vehicles advertised on this forum ;by so doing it will save interested buyer stress of having to call sellers on vehicles they may not have the capacity to buy. Such buyer will move on to those with prices within their budget. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Asking Prices On Advertised Vehicles by civilserva: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
ayoplenty:
Hello, I wish to suggest that asking prices be stated for vehicles advertised on this forum ;by so doing it will save interested buyer stress of having to call sellers on vehicles they may not have the capacity to buy. Such buyer will move on to those with prices within their budget. Thanks.

Those who post ads without attaching the price are out to extort the potential buyers. More often, we scrutinize the offensive and outrageous prices affixed to vehicles in this forum. Those not comfortable with the scrutiny totally avoid stating the asking price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Mb Sd Connect C4 With Lenovo T420 4g I5 Laptop Installed 2018.07 Mercedes / A Toyota Camry 1994 Model For Sale / Clean GLK 350 2010 Going For 3.6m Sharp. Call 07036819531.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.