Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (33889 Views)

94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by OhiOfIhima: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
You can imagine that, most of them were here on Nairaland b4 d world cup looking for direction n some tourism place to hang out in Russia.. Naw by force to go watch world cup in Russia.. I watched it right here in Naija n I enjoyed it.. Kudos to the rescuers!

1 Like

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by perdollar(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
nonsense! dey r back to a country were tyrant DT has d brain of a cow is shepherding his northern brothers n threatening jihad to ppl who refuse to b cows. buhari is a typical Muslim, wicked, dangerous n hypocritic.
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Ilerioluwa02: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
Tell them to comot that hood, dem don land Naija
Heat go take it from there

Man's nor hot bro grin
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by wafer1: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dem just no wan come ni kawai cos of bubu
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

Come on Bros. These are highly patriotic national icons and role models. They've done more to make Nigeria proud in one month (by loafing around in Russia) than Buhari has done in almost 4 years.

grin
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
The federal government should investigate. And let us know what really happened. We don't have money on some fools trying to run.

1 Like

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by ernieboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:
They wanted to bail on us thru d backdoor...grin

But to be serious, I know for certain most of them would have sold off their businesses and properties thinking they were leaving Nigeria for good...what will they come back to now?

I know of a guy who was in his HND 2...he processed his Germany Visa...officially dropped outta school...sold off all he's got and his side business...screwed up his girlfriend...was boastfully circulating his traveling plans around town...he did left 4 Germany as planned...scaled thru the MMA..only to be deported back to Naija immediately he landed in Germany due to discrepancies on his Visa...it took him 6 years to recover 4rm it a little.

So it can be so hard on them...I am sure if it were to be Ger, France, Australia, USA, Canada, most of them would have vanished into thin air...but Russia is no hiding place for illegal black immigrants.
Russian economy itself is not very encouraging

1 Like

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Kendroid: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
benben1000:
That's the minister of foreign affairs there welcoming them. Under his leadership, I must say he has done extremely well. He takes quick action whenever issues of international affairs bordering on welfare of Nigerians is at stake.
Pls what was his actions when over 70 Nigerian women died and was buried (Without Nigerian Govt. consent) while migrating to Europe through the Mediterranean?
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Some nor even know who win the World Cup let alone... grin

Waikom brother from obodoibo!

1 Like

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by peacengine(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Where ugosample, bros hafana Russia don cast?
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by cliffbanks(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
yazach:
I thank Almighty Allah for giving us president Muhammadu Buhari

I therefore pray that Allah in His infinite mercy should use PMB for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians

people like this are the problem we have in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
That's why I always say if its not purchasable online in the privacy of your home then there's a greater risk involved dealing with questionable characters. Mention the Travel agents don't just blackball an industry filled with many hard-working and dedicated people. I still find this story interesting

I was even feeling bad I had no clients go to Russia through me but thank heavens who needs stress

I feel for them
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kendroid:

Pls what was his actions when over 70 Nigerian women died and was buried (Without Nigerian Govt. consent) while migrating to Europe through the Mediterranean?
we always like to blame the government for everything, nobody is saying anybody should not travel out of the country but be informed and research very well of such a place you are heading to and most importantly travel there legally( through documentations), not only government is warning citizens not to travel to Libya again, the affected people are also giving out warnings every time and the dangerous route of going from there to Europe through the Mediterranean Sea but we won’t listen. Now they defer all advices and warnings and went over, died across the Sea and you expect Nig. Government to evacuate their dead bodies, even the ones suffering over there they don’t have their time yet. Desperation, peer pressure and greed fill our sense of reasoning, hence it happens.

3 Likes

Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by newslifeop: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by Eaglefine(f): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Tell them to comot that hood, dem don land Naija
Heat go take it from there

grin grin grin grin
Re: 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) by lonlytroy(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2018
akanbiaa:
That is to hide their faces

Hide face for shameless country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State / JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / Passenger That Caused The Dana Air Emergency Door Incident Has Been Identified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.