Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! (490 Views)

Bring All Your Damaged Pictures ,i Will Repair,restore And Colourize It / I Can Repair Your Old Damaged Pictures / Sell Us Your Scrap, Damaged Or Accident Cars, Bus Or Truck For Cash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello there,

We buy damaged/used ink cartridges. Stop throwing away your used/damaged ink cartridges. Keep them and make money from it. We will buy any quantity of them you have for N10 each. We buy any number and quantity. You can ship from any part of the country. We will pay for the shipment after confirmation.

We also buy damaged laptops/desktops/UPS batteries/car batteries/laptop chargers/laptop batteries/etc

Contact us on 08068735953 to get started.

Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Skyfornia(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2018
So you can use them to produce more fakes ones?

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2018
No. You can't produce anything with damaged ink cartridges sir. You crush them and use them for something else.
Skyfornia:
So you can use them to produce more fakes ones?
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Skyfornia(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Smartjob1:
No. You can't produce anything with damaged ink cartridges sir. You crush them and use them for something else.
Tell us wetin you wan use them for or I don't believe you.
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Trade secret. Find out for yaself.
Skyfornia:

Tell us wetin you wan use them for or I don't believe you.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Alfred And Victoria Associates Recruitment 2018 / Steps To Being Successful / Medicals Worker Go On Strike As Psychiatric Patient Stabs Two Nurses And Beats D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.