Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). (1561 Views)

Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) / What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon

These are the best 10 4K Ultra HD 4K smart TVs you can buy right now if you truly love luxury. Most of these TVs are so advance they come with artificial intelligence (AI) to responspond to your commands, all you have to do is say the word. In this post I have carefully selected the best TVs in the world at the moment. You can’t find a better TV out there than these ones in our collection but know that if you want one, it’s going to sink a big hole in your bank balance. We are starting from the last all the way to the first. You will notice that most of thesse TVs are OLED displays. That’s because it’s the best type of displays out there and it is manufactured by LG Electronics ONLY. Other TV makers buy their OLED panels from LG . Samsung QLED IS JUST OVER-HYPED.

Number 10: VIZIO P Series Quantum 2018:

The US company’s onslaught of 2018 TVs, spread across five series and 19 models announced this year and the most powerful of them all is the VIZIO P Series Quantum, this State-of-the-art TV powerful 4K HDR smart TV built to satisfy even the most demanding viewer. With it’s sleek bezel-less design, expansive range of contrast, depth and brightness with Dolby Vision, over one billion colors for a vivid and beautiful picture and maximize detail in every scene. It also has built in Google support for you.You really should get this beautiful piece of technology for you home. Price starts at $600 (about N220,000)

Number 9: TCL 6 Series ROKU TV 2018

TCL in case you don’t know is America’s fastest growing TV brand right now like one of the best TVs for the money this year. For the last two years that award has gone to Vizio, the No. 2 TV maker in the US after Samsung but TCL has taken over. the 6 series combines the best smart TV system, Roku TV, with the most important picture quality feature I look for in an LCD TV: full-array local dimming, something TCL calls “contrast control zones.” Not forgetting it’s high-quality home theater picture, especially with HDR (high dynamic range) TV shows and movies.

Number 8: SAMSUNG Curved QLED QBC UHD Smart TV Series

A TV that does it all. Introducing QLED TV, the most spectacular TV yet of its peers. An unbelievably brilliant picture made possible by over a billion colors, producing images you have to see to believe. With 100% color volume thanks to Samsung’s proprietary Quantum dots, picture quality and color volume have been elevated beyond any prior Samsung product. As smart as it is beautiful, the new Smart TV knows what’s connected and lets you control everything with one remote.

Number 7: SONY BRAVIA X93E

With its exceptional 4K HDR X1 Extreme processor, the KD-65X9300E delivers fantastic HDR10 and Dolby Vision enhanced images, as well as superb object-based HDR remastering for all SDR content. It may not have the outstanding black levels of Sony’s A1 OLED, but it arguably provides brighter, more vivid pictures overall. This TV perfectly suits your high standards. Just say the word and voice search will find it quickly. One thing I love about this TV is the GORGEOUS DESIGN.

Number 6: LG B7 4K HDR SMART OLED TV

LG makes a big deal out of its new image processor, which it calls Alpha 9. Said to improve noise reduction, sharpness, contrast and color (the latter with superior color mapping), it’s available on every model except for the B8. With Multi HDR, Dolby Vision and Atmos, Rapid OLED Response Speed for sharp images and metallic bezel less frame giving it a sleek refined design, the LG B7 OLED TV has all it takes to grace the number 6 spot on our list. It is available in 55 inch and 65 inch.

Number 5: SONY BRAVIA A1E OLED SMART 4K TV 2018

In case you don’t know, The Sony A1 is the Japanese giant’s first 4K OLED TV. This TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) and can handle a variety of HDR formats. Aside from the 4K resolution and HDR capabilities, I’m happy to see another manufacturer taking OLED seriously. Then there’s the design – I haven’t been this excited about a TV’s design in years. It looks stunning, but what impresses further is its innovative speaker-less sound system, which is basically magic. The A1 has no feet. This OLED screen is designed to sit directly on your AV rack or table.

Number 4: LG E8 OLED TV

LG returns to the OLED TV fray in 2018 boasting all new designs and, on most of its new OLED models, a powerful new processing system that LG claims unlocks much more of the potential of its premium screen technology. LG’s 65-inch OLED65E8, arrives with some serious weight resting on its glamorous shoulders. Fortunately for both LG and AV fans, the OLED65E8 raises OLED’s game even further than we’d hoped. The features of this beauty includes

Awesome picture quality
Opulent and beautiful design
Excellent operating system
Much improved gaming potential

Number 3: SONY A8F OLED TV SERIES 2018

Given the impact Sony’s debut OLED TVs made on the TV world, AV fans have been impatient to see where the Japanese brand might take the technology next. It turns out, though, that for better or for worse, Sony’s second stab at making an OLED TV series hasn’t really taken taken things anywhere else at all. Screen sizes available: 65-inch, 55-inch. It's amazing features includes | Tuner: Freeview HD | 4K: Yes | HDR: Yes (HDR10, Dolby Vision (following a future update), HLG) | Panel technology: OLED | Smart TV: Yes/Android TV 7.0 | Curved: No | Dimensions: 1226(w) x 712(h) x 55(d) mm | 3D: No | Inputs: 4 HDMIs, three USBs, RF tuner.

Number 2: SAMSUNG QFN QLED SMART TV 2018

As far as I’m concerned Samsung QLED screen is over-hyped. Samsung’s much-hyped QLED technology suddenly makes sense with the 65-inch 65Q9FN. By combining QLED’s unprecedented brightness and color talents with direct instead of edge backlighting, Samsung has hit on a winning, forward-thinking formula that delivers the best 4K high dynamic range pictures we’ve seen to date. Already up and running is an Auto Game mode which can detect when you’re playing a console or PC game and automatically switch the screen into its fast-responding Game picture mode. This mode can even tell if you’re using your console to play a game or a video app, and adjust itself accordingly.

Number ONE: LG C8 SMART 4K OLED TV (KING OF ALL 4K TVs)

LG’s billion dollar gamble paid off in spectacular style last year, as its OLED TVs dominated the premium end of the market. A combination of performance, features and some fairly aggressive pricing resulted in LG beating Samsung’s QLED when it came to higher-end models. So, what can LG possibly do next? Simple, just make the best even better. You still get an extensive set of features that includes almost every high dynamic range format and Dolby Atmos sound. New for this year is the design of the TV itself, not to mention the internal components where LG has integrated its new Alpha 9 processor and added some new picture features to deliver a TV that sets the OLED bar very high indeed. This TV is the best 4K TV in the world right now.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/epitome-of-luxury-see-the-top-10-4k-ultra-hd-4k-smart-tvs-you-can-buy-in-2018/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
op this TV's are way expensive than what someone is thinking ooo,na 40k person like me get to use led TV
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
I think these are what mostly news companies like BBC, CNN, skysports, bein sports and Co use..

I have never seen these kinda tvs in any Nigerian news outlet. Even nta, ain't and Co can't even dream of affording these..

The bests are yet to come
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
op this TV's are way expensive than what someone is thinking ooo,na 40k person like me get to use led TV
you can use LED TV. You must not go for these high end ones. I personally use a much cheaper TOSHIBA 42 inches FULL HD LED TV with DOLBY for quality audio and I know how many friends who fell in love with it at first sight and bought it for their homes after seeing it in my house. It has every thing I want except internet. But trust me as a tech guy, I have a trick I use to connect it to the internet and stream movies from NETFLIX. If you know, you know cheesy
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
you can use LED TV. You must not go for these high end ones. I personally use a much cheaper TOSHIBA 42 inches FULL HD LED TV and I know how many friends who fell in love with it at first sight and bought it for their homes after seeing it in my house. It has every thing I want except internet. But trust me as a tech guy, I have a trick I use to connect it to the internet and stream movies from NETFLIX. If you know, you know cheesy
oya gist me....grin I want to know how you did it..
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
krattoss:
I think these are what mostly news companies like BBC, CNN, skysports, bein sports and Co use..

I have never seen these kinda tvs in any Nigerian news outlet. Even nta, ain't and Co can't even dream of affording these..

The bests are yet to come
These are the best in the world but it doesn't mean there are no cheaper alternatives that can do the same thing. Have you heard of Hisense ? Their TVs are very nice and cheaper
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
oya gist me....grin I want to know how you did it..
I use my smartphone. I'll make a blog post about it real soon so watchout
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
I use my smartphone. I'll make a blog post about it real soon so watchout
l already drop a comment in your blog now on drone selfie..

thanks

1 Like

Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
These are the best in the world but it doesn't mean there are no cheaper alternatives that can do the same thing. Have you heard of Hisense ? Their TVs are very nice and cheaper
hisense are now expensive now, their 32 inches is selling for almost 50k why not opt in for lg at same amount..
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
l already drop a comment in your blog now on drone selfie..

thanks
thanks. I saw your post among others and I responded to all of them.
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
hisense are now expensive now, their 32 inches is selling for almost 50k why not opt in for lg at same amount..
are you sure they're of the same category? People don't really know the nitty-gritty of TV specs. Full HD LED is not the same as LED or OLED.
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
are you sure they're of the same category? People don't really know the nitty-gritty of TV specs. Full HD LED is not the same as LED or OLED.
the lg might be way powerful than the other.

just speaking for myself a great fan of LG..
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Topmaike007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
I think using android setup box will be way great with lead TV rather than using money that can buy land to buy a TV..
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
you can use LED TV. You must not go for these high end ones. I personally use a much cheaper TOSHIBA 42 inches FULL HD LED TV with DOLBY for quality audio and I know how many friends who fell in love with it at first sight and bought it for their homes after seeing it in my house. It has every thing I want except internet. But trust me as a tech guy, I have a trick I use to connect it to the internet and stream movies from NETFLIX. If you know, you know cheesy
laptop +hdmi wink
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
TechCapon:
Hisense that LG is doing thir dirty work for undecided
If not for LG who s Hisense?
Re: Epitome Of Luxury: Checkout The Top 10 Ultra HD 4K Smart Tvs Of 2018 (PHOTOS). by TechCapon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
krattoss:

Hisense that LG is doing thir dirty work for undecided
If not for LG who s Hisense?
Lol.
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

(1) (Reply)

GRACE UPON GRACE (part 2) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie / Logan / TODAY'S HINT: Need A Site Where You Can Download Your Favorite Movies & Videos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.