Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode (517 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
*The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode*

�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�������‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

_The repercussions of sin are always grievous and confusing_

Through the night, i could barely catch some sleep. Never have i been so clueless and restless like this. Folake, “what’s wrong with you?,” my husband asked though carelessly as he noticed from my countenance how unease i was. I ignored him as i kept dusting the furniture in the living room.
Ain’t you the one i’m talking to ?, ”he roared at me angrily. Sorry dear, i’ m fine, ” i answered in pretence.
My husband picked his Bible and left without saying anymore word to me.
I felt relieved because i didn’t inform him about my mum’s visit as i had decided to take my mum to Mrs. Iyanda’s house upon arrival. Mrs Iyanda is a family friend of ours whose kids have all grown and lived abroad. At least, my husband wouldn’t suspect any gimmick.
The door bell rang and i quickly ran to check if my mum had arrived but it was an “aboki” who normally fetches water for us.. Oooops.
It was not until 3pm that mum finally arrived. On her arrival,it was obvious she didn’t come to play ludo game with me as her face was swollen, i knew she must have been crying from the Village to calabar.
I hugged her tightly as we both wept uncontrollably for few minutes. she did a manual check on my body to ascertain that I was truly pregnant. ‘Have you told anybody?’ She asked me. ‘No ma.’ ‘What of the man who impregnated you?’ ‘I haven’t told him either.’ She asked me for his phone number but I pretended I was searching for it while I knew I had deleted it from my phone. ‘Can’t you get the number?’ She asked angrily. I was ashamed of myself at that moment. How do I explain to my mother I don’t have the contact of the man who got me pregnant?.....

Click on the link to keep reading

����������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/22/the-man-i-married-semi-final/
Re: The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode by Ann2012(f): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is serious trouble for Folake

(1) (Reply)

Perversion: Flash Fiction / Marrying A Witness / The Bond Of Two Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.