Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why We Chose Smallness, Instead Of Greatness: Comfortable In Discomfort... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why We Chose Smallness, Instead Of Greatness: Comfortable In Discomfort... (291 Views)

COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Chose Smallness, Instead Of Greatness: Comfortable In Discomfort... by seiyefajohn(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
WHY WE CHOSE SMALLNESS, INSTEAD OF GREATNESS:

Now I see why many chose to remain at ‘local champion level,’ rather than advance to ‘pro level.’

Now I know why people are very comfortable in their comfort zones—comfortable in discomfort and hovering about aimlessly like molecules of gas in a cylinder.

Now I have come to realize why many chose to stay put at an average performer level of accomplishment and never try or seek to multiply their success, advance their progress or enlarge their coast:

This is because consistent growth is sweet, but the work in growing ourselves consistently in our family front, business ventures, physical health, spiritual walk or personal development is not a small task.

The work is tedious, success is on its own misleading, so even much more discipline and hard work is required to sustain and maintain consistency on the lane of success.

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For Africans (undergraduate, And Postgraduate / Books Parents Should Encourage Their Teenage Kids To Read / How To File A Sexual Harassment Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.