Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

God Wants You To Be Great (9) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Be Great (9) (213 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Be Great (9) by Revadebola: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
GOD WANTS YOU TO BE GREAT.
(9).

3. Identify God destiny for you and focus on it.
Your greatness lies within God's destiny for you.
His assignments, plans and purposes for your life must be discovered and pursued.

Proverbs 18:16,20 (KJV)
"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men".

Discover the talents, gifts and potentials you have and focus to work hard to excel in them, with God's help, you will become a celebrity to be celebrated.

4. Hard work.

Proverbs 22:29 (KJV)
"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men".

Hard work with God's grace backing, produces greatness.
God does not bless lazy people.
All through the scriptures, great people were hard working people.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Holy Spirit reveals God's destiny for me.
2. Lord help me to discover Your gifts in my life.
3. Oh Lord, help me to be disciplined and focus on my God's assignment.
4. In Jesus Name, I receive grace to work harder

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries
Re: God Wants You To Be Great (9) by Hezmatosky: 2:00pm On Mar 18
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Saint Of The Day... / Lord Grant Us The Humility To Accept Our Wrong Doings / The Best Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.