Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist (58503 Views)

Are You Davido's Bouncer? Fans Questions May D In These New Pics / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Reports Of Violence Trail Mayorkun's Ibadan Concert As Davido's Bouncer Fights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Obaf1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
if they want the show to be peaceful next time, they should rename it as "BANGING in CONCERT"(BiC) shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Opinionated: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths.
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Trexnemesis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nice
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Let's hear from Davido bouncer first.

Concerning the beat, the bouncer was only doing his job as a bouncer, he is been paid to beat anyone that stand as a threat but we need to hear from him if truly the journalist was a threat to his boss grin

1 Like

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by DeeFlask(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sex at a concert someone please explain to me
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Sex is cheap

You can get it anywhere and anyhow if you want
... All thanks to slay queens and small girls with big god.
you are so spot on bro. You can even get it in heaven. If you no believe me ask our headslammer brothers. Just one loud chant of Allah Akbar and telve virgins don land.
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by bobnatlo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths!!
If u ask them PVC, restructuring, state police. They will be looking like Odee

2 Likes

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Hotzone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
The said journalist could be a random nairaland dude who might be lala or anyone compare to cnn journalists who can take live ISIS attack.
A journalist should be strong to take punch because they easily get on someone's nerves

2 Likes

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by iamnavy1: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Davido is already spoiling the chances of his uncle becoming the next governor of Osun state. grin cheesy

Enemy within

What are you doing here
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Butterflyleo: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

What are you doing here

Playing table tennis. I guess you are moulding blocks here
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by PenlsCaP: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yoruba always in the news for wrong reasons
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018

I nearly attend this poo o. God saves me sha smiley

And those ladies in my office were like "The place was interesting, crowd was massive"

Radarada. .. Ibadan people and violence are like 5 and 6

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by IME1: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
What a generation cry

1 Share

Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Anijay1212(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin
neweraomo:
Good evening, Abeg if u know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, Any model and any colour, with A.C and u are sure its perfectly working and valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, its none of my business, Good Morning, what are you thinking. I never see money for food self.
��������

grin
You no well i swear, see as i serious de read.
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Ibadan people cannot cease to amaze someone. If only that big wonderful city belongs to some other states/people, it would have been just a little behind Lagos. Ajimobi is trying or lets say wanted to try buh too many illiterates in one city can so pull someone back ehn. Even Okeogun/Iseyin people won't/can't do this. Small time now, they'd board one thousand naira bus straight to Lagos to become agbero.

grin grin

This made me laugh
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Gtoosmooth(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
go check those persons involved in the sex scandal and you will find out it some dirty small boys and girls forming big and exposed.
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Ennessypapi22: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Ibadan people cannot cease to amaze someone. If only that big wonderful city belongs to some other states/people, it would have been just a little behind Lagos. Ajimobi is trying or lets say wanted to try buh too many illiterates in one city can so pull someone back ehn. Even Okeogun/Iseyin people won't/can't do this. Small time now, they'd board one thousand naira bus straight to Lagos to become agbero.
lol am sure they are competing the job with you that’s why your bitter �
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Tundeobama(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Even to hold ordinary concert, na war for Ibadan people to organize well.
Numerous concerts have hold in ibadan this year hate children.just because of 1 person swollen eye
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Forget all these reckless abandon and get trained to work in the oil and gas industry as a drilling fluids engineer (mud engineer). Google Globat Mud School
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Teaxa(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
doctorkush:
sad my girlfriend was at the concert, wait! she was sounding like someone jogging when I called her .... pls don't tell me she partook in this rubber scandal
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by neweraomo: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Anijay1212:
grin
grin
You no well i swear, see as i serious de read.
grin,good to laugh sometime bro
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
too many illiterates in one city.....bros I have not laughed the way I just did in a very longtime. Tnx for d statement tho I am not mocking them.
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by LilVast1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Was there last night, and the acts put up by the bouncers were very absurd, they beat people anyhow and trust Ibadan boys, dem break enter the VIP seat and disrupt errting, and Mayorkun effed up, how can a show with end around 1:30am when people still wanted more and the part that cracked me most, Ibadan people dey follow Davido sing 'Chioma my lover' abeg how many lovers Chioma con get?
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
So many nonsense in the country
Re: Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist by donqx: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2018
ohhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.