Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government (417 Views)

Youths,women Block Major Highway In Delta,protest Neglect By Government / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Why Falz “this Is Nigeria” Song Was Banned By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by uneeking(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
This scenario in the photo above happens only countries where the people know their rights and trust in the ability of their Judiciary to protect them in such situations as the need arises.

Well here in my own country which was named Nigeria by one Oyinbo woman after taking a good dose of Wine, things do not work exactly that way and so my people too have adjusted their own way of reacting to issues like the one in Argentina.

After all, Switzerland recently decided that this “tricky period” just before the next elections is the best time to return the Abacha loot that they have been holding on to since time immemorial.

As a Nigerian Adage has it, “An Owl cried in the night. Later in the morning a death was reported in the same neighbourhood. Who does not know that the owl’s cry the night before ha something to do with the following Morning’s event?”

Is it still a surprise that there was enough money to “buy Ekiti”?

More on this and my Naija People's reaction stylo here; http://uneekomunikations.com/the-people-of-argentina-protest-against-imf-loan-plan-by-government/

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by uneeking(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
This Argentina go beat us football, then come beat us for Protest for their rights. Haba, wetin be Naija problem sef?

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by tolugar: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Anytime I here Argentina, am just angry.

I don't know if it has anything to do with football

1 Like

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by uneeking(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
tolugar:
Anytime I here Argentina, am just angry.

Omo, no be their fault say their "bad government" still better pass our own now.

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by Nbote(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
But here zombies and ediots will tell U why a loan by dis govt is d best thing to ever happen to dis country, afta Eba and jollof rice

1 Like

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by marooh: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin
Protest is a prohibited word in Naija

1 Like

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by uneeking(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
marooh:
grin
Protest is a prohibited word in Naija
That word no just dey for APC Dictionary at all, at all! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The People Of Argentina Protest Against IMF Loan Plan By Government by marooh: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
uneeking:

That word no just dey for APC Dictionary at all, at all! grin grin grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Zoo Paint Horse As Zebra To Attract Tourist / Please Who Knows About This Company / A Sound Power Bike For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.