Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures (41534 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture) / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2018
graciously03:
nice one...I know they are sharing...but what's my business
what is she sharing? do you want to tell that u only have one boyfriend
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by graciously03(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Oma307:

what is she sharing? do you want to tell that u only have one boyfriend
Yes sir
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
graciously03:
Yes sir
hmm, nice
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Mryacks: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2018
thorpido:
Is that why she has to show her bra/breast?

exactly..smh
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Abiiiike(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
If you must reveal your boobs to show you're hot, then you're actually not. undecided

BTW, what kind of responsible husbands allow their wives bare all that ought to be covered? undecided

I thought a man should be a little possessive of his wife...

Now, shouldn't we agree that you are horrible? As long as u have the rights to wear whatever you wanna wear, she does to, and if you feel offended by whatever she's putting on, kindly look away.

It's her body, and her rules, i think its high time u guys realise that judging women based on their choice of clothing is really horrible, if you're not comfortable with it, it's really none of your business wink
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Abiiiike(f): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
bonnyhope:
Imagine the kind of indecency being displaced by a married woman.....this is a product of an ungodly home.
Igalo has failed on the pitch and his home
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Abiiiike(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
bonnyhope:
Imagine the kind of indecency being displaced by a married woman.....this is a product of an ungodly home.
Igalo has failed on the pitch and his home

In addition to everything you've decided in your life, I bet it must be pretty comfortable and fun for you to also decide what a married woman should and shouldn't wear and what a man should and shouldn't do in his home.

Ah!... wehdone sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abiiiike:

Now, shouldn't we agree that you are horrible? As long as u have the rights to wear whatever you wanna wear, she does to, and if you feel offended by whatever she's putting on, kindly look away.

It's her body, and her rules, i think its high time u guys realise that judging women based on their choice of clothing is really horrible, if you're not comfortable with it, it's really none of your business wink

I am really trying to understand your point of vituperation.

Even if you are a feminist, I haven't said anything that undermines or destroy the "female" gender...

Everyone has the right to wear anything, Yeah!

But husbands and wives do not have that exclusive freedom to do whatever, part of which is provocative dressing/nudity of course.

Whatever rocks their boat though ...

I just believe in marriage, freedom becomes more constrained, not in a bad way though ... depending on how you view it.

At least I didn't say the woman should start wearing burqa!
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by Abiiiike(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

I am really trying to understand your point of vituperation.

Even if you are a feminist, I haven't said anything that undermines or destroy the "female" gender...

Everyone has the right to wear anything, Yeah!

But husbands and wives do not have that exclusive freedom to do whatever, part of which is provocative dressing/nudity of course.

Whatever rocks their boat though ...

I just believe in marriage, freedom becomes more constrained, not in a bad way though ... depending on how you view it.

At least I didn't say the woman should start wearing burqa!

And don't you think it's horrible how people like you feel it's right to dictate to others (especially females) what they should and shouldn't do?... is the choice of clothing of a "married woman" in any way hurtful to humanity??
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abiiiike:

And don't you think it's horrible how people like you feel it's right to dictate to others (especially females) what they should and shouldn't do?... is the choice of clothing of a "married woman" in any way hurtful to humanity??

Are you just interested in picking up issues with me or what? undecided

Where in my lines did I dictate?

Did you not see "whatever rocks their boat"?

And where exactly have I said dressing hurts anyone?

Ain't got time for this ma'am.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures by SexytorresE(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
So, what's here to learn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her / Nicolas Pepe Scores 2 Free-Kicks, Stunned Fans React (Photos) / Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.