Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction (47394 Views)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nigeriapen1: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2018

Rochas Okorocha’s younger sister, Ogechi Ololo is the commissioner for Imo state’s Ministry for Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment.

From thhe looks of this billboard, a site is now under construction to house the ministry. Photo Credit: Twitter/Editi Effiong

See more photos below...

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/check-out-this-billboard-indicating-a-permanent-site-is-being-built-for-imo-states-ministry-of-happiness-html/
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by meezynetwork(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Comedy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by malificent(f): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rochas is working indeed angry

20 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by marooh: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
E get one permanent signpost for my villa since 1989......till today nothing is done there cry

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by RevenGeMission: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Working indeed, i hope it's not state's money sha

3 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by foolbuster: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
When the wicked are in power the people suffer

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by IsaAbubakar: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf masha Allah amin

quote me and ya mutu angry

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by TurakinNaija: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Clown of the century!!!

7 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by neolboy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Misplaced priority

7 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Almaiga: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
This man don turn Imo Government to Family Business. I heard that the Chief of Staff is his In-law, the Commissioner for Happiness is his Sister while another Family member is a Special Assistant.

12 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Exwizard: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pls contacts me if you need Carolin stones

Location is Abeokuta
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by dyze(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
O ma se o
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Cletus77(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfillment with no record of achievement or work experience

6 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by joedams: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lmao...Iberiberism at work grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by tstx(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rochas Okorocha Did This To Us

See my signature
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Almaiga: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
. grin
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by gurunlocker: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Another avenue to siphon money....Rogue politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Teewhy2: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Happiness, hope it is not a way of enriching a few pockets.
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Partnerbiz(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
worst eastern gov

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by ugolinze123(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
that place is never a new f*ckin site it was formally the so called bongo and cultural centre, i see no f*ckin construction going on there just another means of looting....awon oleeeee

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Rityonyi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by yyg1: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Football championships has started, Good Winning Bet tips now Availabe!!

Also make real CASH$$ while analyzing or sharing your Football predictions!!

To Visit Now: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by omojesu202(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
yeah... our territory

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by blazer2018: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
My people my people...hmm grin

What's d use of erecting a building for a ministry that won't stand d test of time...max 1 year... Misplaced priority i say.

2 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by adisabarber(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
I don't even know whether to laugh or cry

2 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Danelo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mad
Madder
Madddest

grin

Craze no b only when person they waka for street with tattered and dirty clothes, it comes in many form grin

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by haconjy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Funny department

2 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by nzeobi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
but rochas and his sister are in different camps of APC.
anyways maybe the building will provide the much talked about work,work work and factory, factory factory.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Yankee101: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Government is not about individuals
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Almaiga: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
This Okorocha guy no dey try at all. See as he just dey disgrace himself.

7 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.