Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance (3871 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Peter Obi Honours Gov. Soludo’s Invite To The One Year In Office Event / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by oliidell(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by splendid2: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2018
What kind of nonsense media hype of Ugwuanyi are you guys doing, please that lazy gov should better sit his a$s down and work. By this time, during Sullivan's tenure, he has achieved not less than 5x of what this lazy Gov has achieved yet no body was doing any kind of stewpid advert online but Ndi Enugu praised him cos his achievement was so clear to the blind. You are here advertising inconsequential award and little projects he's doing in nsukka region only

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Mentcee(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Agbotikuyo
Babygiwa
Louis Nwa Amoke
Giwa is a baby!
Oti mkpu Gburus

Ime aga ta'an?
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Chikpat(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2018
winzy:
The rate at which trumpets blown for Ugwuanyi gets to the Front page nowadays is quite alarming, it's not like this before... It's obvious that something fishy is going on and it's an avenue to harness vote for him come next year.
Am in Enugu and there ain't no legacy to this man's name only to seize and buy and confiscate people's property!
The milken Hill he renovated is just but a very few kilometer.
What he does is go from occasion to occasions!
The only legacy to his name is littering enugu with billboards of his face everywhere.... You can't move past 2 poles without seeing his billboard!
So oo.... Whomsoever is pushing this to the front page... You are over doing it and it's quite obvious where you are heading to!
Even to maintain some of the previous government's legacy... He can't, go and see the states of the street lights, road markers, rails, etc
Just to be blowing his own trumpet and be eating up and down!
This man collects a security vote X3 what the previous government did bit still......
Like for Sullivan (silent achiever)
Share for Ugwuanyi

Make I rest... Ade come back!

You are on point ...just about.. right.
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Xander85: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
splendid2:
What kind of nonsense media hype of Ugwuanyi are you guys doing, please that lazy gov should better sit his a$s down and work. By this time, during Sullivan's tenure, he has achieved not less than 5x of what this lazy Gov has achieved yet no body was doing any kind of stewpid advert online but Ndi Enugu praised him cos his achievement was so clear to the blind. You are here advertising inconsequential award and little projects he's doing in nsukka region only

This is true...i've noticed this as well!

During Chimes' tenure, it wasn't like this. The little he did, it was ordinary people like you and i, that had nothing to do with his administration, that were praising him and creating threads of developments in the state! The reverse is the case now. All i can link with this gov't is a few rural roads and upgrading the roads in Nsukka (well constructed it must be said), yet their otimpkus would not allow us to hear word! sad

What big-ticket, game-changing project/s that would change the economic fortunes of Enugu State can we actually point to?

Also, anyone know the current state of the Presidential Hotel, the new AIIA Terminal and the abandoned Convention Centre at Independence Layout?

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Chikpat(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Chikpat:

You are on point ...just about.. right.

Nigeria will not stand to face infrastructural development because hungry slaves of power worship stupid, underperforming politicians more than they worship God or fear hell
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Dottore:
Where are people like babygiwa, NwaliE01, Fyi0, homeboiy, , adims96, oneCorner, marooh, christejames, callusmiller, can you honestly say something about these and many more,

Cc
SheikhMuniru, Dupalmer winzy, Katier00, psychologist, Factfinder1.

The state will be a mess if we keep celebrating mediocrity. Fair and balanced criticism helps in promoting good governance.
Now this is bad .
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Homeboiy: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:
Now this is bad .
Dottore shut up

Have u been to Enugu before?
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by luvmijeje(f): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2018
He stressed that Gov. Ugwuanyi as a Rotarian and governor has kept faith with the ideals of the Rotary Club

The only reason for this award.

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by CoolFreeday(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
adims96:
Vivi le vivi le rotaract!!!

fellowship
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by CoolFreeday(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69624728:
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in:
RI Theme....

Rotaract World was fun as the President Back then.....
Giving back to the society gives an inner peace of mind.

Lol cheesy, you bringing back some good memories man!

My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf, so..........

fellowship

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by CoolFreeday(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
psychologist:
This rotary is more like a cult

shut up with your poor village mentality. Rotary is an international Humanitarian organization

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Dottore: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:

Dottore shut up

Have u been to Enugu before?
I have shut up sir but I don't know if u can say this if we meet face to face. For your info I am an indigene of Enugu, born and brought up.
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Homeboiy: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dottore:

I have shut up sir but I don't know if u can say this if we meet face to face. For your info I am an indigene of Enugu, born and brought up.

Ok
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by sheller(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
that's my able governor

1 Like

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Didi2d(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fellowship!!!

To all Rotarians and Rotaractors in the house
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Agozie48: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69624728:
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in:
RI Theme....

Rotaract World was fun as the President Back then.....
Giving back to the society gives an inner peace of mind.

Lol cheesy, you bringing back some good memories man!

My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf, so..........

So it stood ninety years on the floor it was taller by half than the old man himself so it weighed not a penny weight more, still the clock kept it's time with a soft and muffled chime as we silently stood by his side. So it stopped stopped never to go again when the old man died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Agozie48: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Didi2d:
Fellowship!!!
To all Rotarians and Rotaractors in the house
THROUGH SERVICE OHHHH
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Agozie48:

So it stood ninety years on the floor it was taller by half than the old man himself so it weighed not a penny weight more, still the clock kept it's time with a soft and muffled chime as we silently stood by his side. So it stopped stopped never to go again when the old man died.
Oh Yeaaahhhh!! cheesy
Fellowship!!
Re: Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance by Agozie48: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69642819:
Oh Yeaaahhhh!! cheesy Fellowship!!
through Service

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Budget: Reps Panel Demands Extra N500b For Rehabilitation Of Nigerian Roads / Anioma Is Igbo!! / Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.