Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi (24779 Views)

Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Obinna252: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
End time defense, meanwhile golf 3 for sale, lagos 450k 08080807449
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by chrisxxx(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Unblockable:
This is massive.

I'm just laughing at those celebrating Timi Frank's tales by moonlight. 2019 would shock them.

Buhari is sweeping the entire Northwest and Northeast States safe Taraba Sate. He only needs about three States in the Middle Belt. With the demise of PDP in Ekiti State, it is safe to say PDP is dead in the Southwest so it's a win-win for Buhari. He would easily get 45% of votes (or even win) in Edo State.

Votes were allocated to PDP in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States in 2015. That won't happen in 2015. Buhari would sure have up to 40% of votes in most of these States come February. As for Imo, he would also get 40%. By the time Ebonyi State Governor decamps, it would be audible to the deaf that Buhari has won.

Finally, how does PDP intend to defeat Buhari in February without a serious Presidential aspirant yet? They should keep deceiving themselves.
Bros in case u don't know know it that the game is quite different now. The previous election was North against South. Now it is North vs North. Buhari was seen as a perfect man, we now know him better. Buhari will lose 60% of votes he got from the South West. South East is still as it was. South-South will go 35vs65 against him.
In all Buhari will need more police and the military to intimidate voters in order to retain his seat.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by fasterwell(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
newsnjobs:
Ekot Epenem!
Really, have not heard of such name before.
If you are talking of Ikot Ekpene, then you are wrong.
Didn't u read about Edet in primary school?

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by GavelSlam: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
I'm in pains.

grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by tuniski: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
famology:
The pdp should ignore this kind of crowd at their own peril.This was not possible in 2015,it means something is happening and the pdp must wake up to it before they're taken by surprise. What some people don't know is that any party that can hire such crowd can also hire them to vote on election day.
It is fake! Nothing like that happened in Akwa ibom.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
chrisxxx:

Bros in case u don't know know it that the game is quite different now. The previous election was North against South. Now it is North vs North. Buhari was seen as a perfect man, we now know him better. Buhari will lose 60% of votes he got from the South West. South East is still as it was. South-South will go 35vs65 against him.
In all Buhari will need more police and the military to intimidate voters in order to retain his seat.
Oga,i was in that rally yesterday.it was organised by nisma ekere the md of nddc and senator ita enang.that crowd is more than the crowd that was in atiku rally in adamawa.the fellow northerners contesting against buhari do not have mass following,secondly if buhari won the south west against a southerner,he should do better against a fellow northsman.he will still lose the se/ss but will get more votes than he got in 2015 while pdp will get less.i see buhari polling close to 200k in akwa ibom.up buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by HomeOfMe(f): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Indomie001:
Massive defection from PDP to APC at Ikot Ekpene senatorial district rally for Buhari

There was massive defection from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) during the Ikot Ekpene senatorial district rally for President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday, July 21.

https://nigerianrealgists..com/2018/07/s-massive-defection-from-pdp-to-apc-at.html
Do they all have PVCs?
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by 9jaArea: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
This crowd is bigger than Atikukate crowd by 2 or more.

Is this Akpabio's district?

This cannot happen in the south south it must be photoshoped. grin

senatordave1:

Stop this na.i was in that rally yesterday.it was even beamed live on nta.if you have dstv,try and see nta's catalogue of programmes for yesterday.

Tough times for the Umbrella party

The worst punishment is self deceit let them continue to surfer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by senatordave1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
tuniski:

Stop this na.i was in that rally yesterday.it was even beamed live on nta.if you have dstv,try and see nta's catalogue of programmes for yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by senatordave1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:
I think PDP are hell bent on making an inroad into APC strongholds and neglecting their own territory...I think APC will garner thrice the number of votes they got in 2015 in that region.
You are very correct.i clearly predicted this.i even created a topic on it this week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by sunbilor(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Correspondence:
The truth is that there is no defection. Most Nigerians are jobless and poor. A gathering like this gives them hope for money into their pockets and food into their belly. They all know the party to vote for come 2019.

Click "like" if you agree with me. "Share" if you disagree
You are intelligent. This is time for political jobbers to feed. All it takes is go and print fake PDP cards. Gather readily available hungry folks. Promise them 2k each with refreshments and you have successfully staged a 'massive' defection movie.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by HomeOfMe(f): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Correspondence:
The truth is that there is no defection. Most Nigerians are jobless and poor. A gathering like this gives them hope for money into their pockets and food into their belly. They all know the party to vote for come 2019.

Anywhere belle face"is what they're called. Tomorrow when some apc members are defecting to pdp,the same crowd will show up.

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by ekdee: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=Luukasz post=69612313]The same tribe that claims to hate APC online is the same tribe that's defecting to that same political party in the real world. This just shows all this politics talk/hate online is cheap and ineffective.

Igbo's are weaklings who only make noises without actions.. never seen confused set of people like them before they are mentally weak and retardedd.[/quote
]

Who told you that anybody is defecting? Is it not Akwa Ibom people and the state I come from? Let's just wait till election day.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Unblockable: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
chrisxxx:

You clearly don't know anything.

Hope you haven't forgotten that Buhari won the Southwest when Fayose and Mimiko were still Governors? Only Fayose was able to win his State. Can you please mention any single State the PDP can win in the Southwest in 2019?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by senatordave1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
BafanaBafana:
One thing I know is that APC will get more votes in the SS than they did in the last elections. First of all, their son is not contesting and people will vote based on party affiliations and not based on hate like one other region will do. Secondly, pdp is no longer in power to cook up results and give APC 5% like they did in the last elections.
Thank you sir.this is very true.we stated it that pdp won ekiti through federal might and will lose it same way.pdp has been using federal might to rig i ss/se since 1999.this area is where polls are rigged most in nigeria.buhari had about 100,000 votes in this same akwa ibom in 2003.apc will win edo,and score over 100k votes in all ss/se states except enugu and bayelsa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
This picture was taken in Ekiti
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by famology(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
tuniski:

It was shown on NTA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Sleekfingers: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigerians and lies.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by nattyGENT: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is not defection to APC but support for Obong Nsima Ekere as a person Akwa Ibom wants
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Cajal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is what we call massive grin

While some useless and deluded ipob miscreants camped on Timi Frank' thread following a tale by moonlight by the dismissed Frank, APC is busy eating deep in their so called Territory...

From Kogi, to Edo, To Rivers to Ondo and recently to Ekiti State, they are yet to learn political lessons grin No wonder it was easy for a Lunatic like Nnamdi Cownu to easily deceive them into utopian Biafran realization...

Our Next target: Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom....

..... Frank na athkfoothif gue.
..turaki adamalo
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by PHILipu1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
seanfer:
This is Goodswill Akoabio’s Senatorial District... Man is dumping PDP....
Oil dey your head bros.
I'm suspecting that Akpabio to jump ship soon

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by starbn(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
CilicMarin:

While some useless and deluded ipob miscreants camped on Timi Frank' thread following a tale by moonlight by the dismissed Frank, APC is busy eating deep in their so called Territory...

From Kogi, to Edo, To Rivers to Ondo and recently to Ekiti State, they are yet to learn political lessons grin No wonder it was easy for a Lunatic like Nnamdi Cownu to easily deceive them into utopian Biafran realization...

borrowed sense.it's not supprise to me.this what happens when mtn give out free mega bites.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by tuniski: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Fake especially if it was an NTTA affair!
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by raph101(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Correspondence:

you can't be more correct! any party that comes for rally... this same people will come out, all with the hope of getting something. poor n pathetic Nigerians. savage politicians corrupt government.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by kayzEkefre(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
I was there

2 Likes

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
tuniski:

Fake especially if it was an NTTA affair!
So if it was that of pdp,it is real abi? Kai,its like you have serious issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by wiseone28: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Indomie001:
how do I have that feelings that you (PDP) are consoling yourself grin
You see what i saw grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by MarijuanaLORD: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Luukasz:
The same tribe that claims to hate APC online is the same tribe that's defecting to that same political party in the real world. This just shows all this politics talk/hate online is cheap and ineffective.

Igbo's are weaklings who only make noises without actions.. never seen confused set of people like them before they are mentally weak and retardedd.
Thunder gbuo gi dia
Anuofia

If they say u should leave ur dirty skull mining enclave u no go hear

Ibadan tout akwa ibom people are not igbos

OK

Dirty yoruba coneheaded skull mining demon
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
CilicMarin:

Is a choice, they are not eastern states but south-south, you can have them.

1 Like

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by Indomie001: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Do they all have PVCs?
2019 will answer this, I can't just wait sad

2 Likes

Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by tuniski: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

So if it was that of pdp,it is real abi? Kai,its like you have serious issues
What time was it shown cos the rally on the info bar yesterday was while they showing comedy or something.

I was watching Atiku's rally and checking to see what NTA has and other news channels.
Re: Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi by MEFSseven: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mention one outstanding PDP member that decamp to APC that day?.........Those people are all Okada men!
Leave them, they mean no harm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.