Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy (1596 Views)

How To Make Your Husband Happy VS How To Make Your Wife Happy / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / Make Your Husband Happy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by mmb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2018

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
To some, everything should have been number 2 cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Olalan(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is slavery......... for me husbands and wife should be best of friends.
How do you explain kissing your husband when he insults you, if only we know the torture insults does to people

3 Likes

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by patani(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olalan:
This is slavery......... for me husbands and wife should be best of friends

Are you married? If not stop commenting on topics you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by LordKO(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nonsense. No one person owes another happiness - happiness comes from within - so a wife should simply strive to be conscientious towards her husband and vice versa. A healthy marriage (relationship of any type) can only be achieved, at any point in time, with goodness not with neither servility (which is partly what she suggested here) nor vices.

2 Likes

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
its sunday, some people are freshly out of church... the above rubbish is expected!

there is only ONE way to have a happy marriage... BE HONEST (with your partner/yourself)
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
She forgot to add-

11) Kneel down when greeting him in the morning, when he returns from work and when serving his meals.

12) Wipe his ass when he takes a dump. Make sure you remove every trace of _shit from his beloved anus.

Shior

5 Likes

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by malificent(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
This one don lost! Anything for the MRS title!

1 Like

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:
She forgot to add-

11) Kneel down when greeting him in the morning, when he returns from work and when serving his meals.

12) Wipe his ass when he takes a dump. Make sure you remove every trace of _shit from his beloved anus.

Shior

With your mindset. You may never have a happy home. No be curse
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by terrezo2002(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olalan:
How do you explain kissing your husband when he insults you, if only we know the torture insults does to people
She is very Right. The way marriage is designed is that the man is the head and the wife should be submissive to him even though they are companions.
The man even has a greater responsibility which is to love his wife with his life.
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

With your mindset. You may never have a happy home. No be curse
I actually have a very happy home. We can't all be ball lickers and ass wipes

4 Likes

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by weyreypey: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:

I actually have a very happy home. We can't all be ball lickers and ass wipes
Well I am 17 years of age and interested in your company... Intimately... Seeing that you're quite mature just like I have always wanted...47 years of age and older...which you perfectly fit in to.
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Adamummya(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
kiss him when he insults you ? because women doesn't have feelings okwaya ?
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Printerscanner: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
The poster is an unfortunate child otherwise called eleriibu.

2 Likes

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by ImaIma1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olalan:

You are right. They should be best friends.

Some men cannot afford to do that because of the shady things they want to do. So they try to bully their wives to cover up.

And you cannot expect me to kiss my husband when i am hurting from his insult. I am not a robot

I cannot push things under the rug all in the bid for my husband to exercise his manliness or massage his ego.
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by ImaIma1(f): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ishilove:
She forgot to add-

Shior

This made me laugh.

Some men here think they automatically become monarchs when they get married.

1 Like

Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

This made me laugh.

They are monarch because they buy you as their property. Can you pay for my brothers groom price?? Are you even a working class?

Don’t be naive girl
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by ImaIma1(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

They are monarch because they buy you as their property. Can you pay for my brothers groom price?? Are you even a working class?

Don’t be naive girl

You can be a monarch in your own home because you pay bride price.

Don't just allow your mentality spill over to other homes.
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

This made me laugh.

but who do you think is responsible for these deluded men to feel this way, if not the women that accept such nonsense, in desperation to be call "mrs"?
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by mimimile93: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ishilove:
She forgot to add-

Shior

Hi
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Hi
Hullo. Hope you're good?
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by mimimile93: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ishilove:
Hullo. Hope you're good?
Very very.
Check ur mail.
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
angry
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Very very.

Check ur mail.
Replied
Re: Lady List Ten (10) Ways To Make Husband Happy by Evacroft: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Cook for him and his mistress when they come visiting ,and don't forget to run their bath.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. / This Is How We Miss Out Something Called "life"- I am with you Darling /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.