Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday (32086 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Boluwatife Balogun Sends Traditional Wears To Ayo For His 3rd Birthday / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Mavin Records First Lady and Proud mother of one, Tiwa Savage took to her IG page to share these photos as she celebrated her son, Jamil who turned three today.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photos-of-tiwa-savage-and-her.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Happy Birthday Jam Jam cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photos-of-tiwa-savage-and-her.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cute Kid..Happy Birthday

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by itspzpics(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
See tbz

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Harmony92(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hapi bday lil Prince...kip shining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by DarkMagic(m): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy
See replica
Ahn ahn grin grin grin
Happy birthday dude

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by vadeonly(m): 5:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday Jamil

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Pavore9: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.

Aren't you tired of being stupid?

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by FreeConCiencE: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.

It it your give?

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday handsome bobo.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Iruobean(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2018
sad
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Almunjid(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
"she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one"... What? See insult!. Abeg y r u insulting Saint Tiwa Savage like this na. She holy pass u 0oo, if na lie make u ask wiz kid. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Jenomtwist(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Tiwa always dat MILF
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by beethoven: 5:41am On Jul 23, 2018
SPACE FOR SALE. CONSULT MAMA KASALI FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by maxtop(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Slow poke !!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Adalyon(f): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Pavore9:

Aren't you tired of being stupid?
Ouch grin...so mean
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2018
HBD Wizzy step son LLNP cool
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Johnbosco77(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Cute boy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by azimibraun: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Somebody once said "Diego Maradonna was the kid out of Argentina who flew a kite and the kite left the ground but Maradonna never left the ground. He remained the untamed and street kid he was" Tiwa Savage is finding it hard to leave the ground speaking literarily. Her career kite is up there in the sky but Tiwa's personality is down there on the ground. I am not saying she is a street girl o! She just refused to grow from a small girl mentality level to the big respectable Lady she is supposed to be now. Nasir Jones Oludara rightly described it as " 2nd Childhood " Genevieve, ASA and a few ladies are examples of ladies who left the ground with their kites. Adults understand me , kids learn from Me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by azimibraun: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Tiwa brought it upon herself. Refusing to grow up and sacrifice a few things comes with its own consequences. I bet you she would rather react to comments like this with sarcasm than make amends for them. The internet never forgets. He boy is three already. They grow fast and in no time he has access to the internet. All these stories about mummy will still be there on the internet. They will hurt the boy. Mother na mother

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by gabazin080(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Good sex can make a girl apologize for things she didn't do like,'Babe I'm sorry for the war in North Korea'

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Pavore9: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Adalyon:

Ouch grin...so mean

That poster keeps copying and pasting the same thing wherever Tiwa savage is mentioned!

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Sarang(f): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Just leave her alone.. mind your own bizness

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2018
WHO IS HIS FATHER OR IS HE FATHERLESS??
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Crystalline(f): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na you been dey hold torch light for them? What evidence do you have to prove this?

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by neweraomo: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you really like a good working brain , remain small before you go mad ,idiot ,be respectful to these people they are human being too

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Mutemenot(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2018
How this boy 'll react when he becomes an adult and sees Tiwa' s nude pictures littered online cry

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by PMBtill2023: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2018
This guy had never made any reasonable comment since i took notice of him......oponu arindin.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son As He Celebrates His 3rd Birthday by Benblaq(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2018
This woman is just something I can't describe.

Remember late last month, a photo of Tiwa emerged online playing gamble in a room filled with men smoking.

Then she say na Wizkid, her younger brother, na him di*k sure pass her HUSBAND own, (but nobody accused her of being pedophilia)

This mumu that cannot keep her family issue away from public.

I just tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow (photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Uncle Senate Isiaka Adeleke / Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.