Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Make Money With Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money With Your Website (850 Views)

5 Factors That Make Your Website Stand Out / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / How To Make Money With Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Website by fadbuk: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hello webmasters,
                                 If you have your own website and you are sure of good traffic to your site,this is an opportunity for you to make money with your site.there is no cost attached from your own end.just register your site,we will put adverts on it,and you will be paid per click.it works like Google adsense.click below and register your site(s):
             http://fadbuk.adsxposed.dxfocus.com
Please, in case you have any difficulty,you can call Kunle on 08038299308.Thank you.
Re: Make Money With Your Website by olubiz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
I register thru your link.

After registration and all verifications done, I cann't find where/ section to get codes to put on my web pages, details abouts the pay per click and others info.

Help out on these !!

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This Website. / Some Help Me With My Website / On Ftp Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.