Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) (65769 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
See them hypocrites, they saw the topic and still click on it only to start shaming her as if if they are oppourtuned they won't boink. Flaunt and shake it mama. You don't like it, kindly stroll out of thread
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
I'll love to bang that possy kiss
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Abdulnur(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tolumiide:
What does she do for a living?
twerking of course
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
OHOnairaland:
Kosy is fulfilling her destiny. Let's go and fulfil ours.
It's not only destiny, na life path!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Naija men are just awesome, a woman will open 95% of her body and they'll still be struggling to see what's under the hiden 5%
I don Catch u, so na wetin u dey struggle to see be that? Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by asheyorinitemi: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Roman goddess don spoil your market jare. Old cargo go and sit down. Vaseline crew no dey hard for you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
I need help 0oo, My john Thomas just peeped and went back to sleep! I hope say no be only me he happen to!
This women expiring date don near I guess. Only one bar remaining! Lol

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rutley:
This old lady still never get brain

Apparently she's 33 years old.

Whether na football or table tennis age o, I nor know o. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by nigeria005(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tolumiide:
What does she do for a living?
google is ur friend...lazy yoot cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by smartolala(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Well it is either this lady doesnt have elders at home or she refused to yield to their wise counsels,this is appaulling
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by OyinO: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Shaaaaaame!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by OyinO: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Goldenrichard:
And this shit made fp, we need to pray for nairaland
Prayer has NEVER SOLVED ANY REAL PROBLEMS in Nigeria except problems that could be solved without prayers.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
This girl dey always make me feel like to release. embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Anyama.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Saggilicious
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Haphard(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Lol, customer Don finish

new strategy to find new one's
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Na waocheesy...Dino Melaye should call his girlfriend to order biko.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Konze70: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by WNRealm: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post – “You’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up”

http://wapnetrealm.com/tiwa-savage-reacts-exs-post-youre-gonna-make-tear/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by WNRealm: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Check out these loved up photos of a 16-yr-old boy and his pregnant 33-yr-old lover

http://wapnetrealm.com/check-out-these-loved-up-photos-of-a-16-yr-old-boy-and-his-pregnant-33-yr-old-lover/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Citizenshelm: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2018
A 15-year-old Indonesian girl has been jailed six months for having an abortion after her brother raped her.

http://wapnetrealm.com/15-year-old-girl-has-been-jailed-six-months-for-having-an-abortion-after-her-brother-raped-her/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by One4me: 2:47am On Jul 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedwhy are u calling Lalasticlala on top of thing wey yansh don bend

Some female makedness actually irritate a man and makes you wanna throw-up.
This expired yansh sef dey twerk?
With that her laps wey thick like Agatu, middle belt yam!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by One4me: 2:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Tinalex:
See them hypocrites, they saw the topic and still click on it only to start shaming her as if if they are oppourtuned they won't boink. Flaunt and shake it mama. You don't like it, kindly stroll out of thread

If they dont click on it, how would they be able to judge 'fairly' and then comment afterwards?
Just look at her entire shape, it is very irritating, revulting and disgusting. angry angry
(Do yo by any stretch share the same ugly shape? Just asking so l know what explains your defense)

BTW: if you think it is just every hole a man will put his stick, you are day-dreaming

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:52am On Jul 23, 2018
The body is finally useless. See how many filters she applied to make it look tolerable at the most. Truly, woman get expiry date.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 23, 2018
When the okro soup has expired but you are using stove heat to try to revive it. grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by Lonergem: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2018
lol...
Mama no get customer again so how she they display all this old goodies thank God

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) by no1madman(m): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Okkkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.