Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Attracting Traffic To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attracting Traffic To My Blog (828 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Fanbox Is Offering More Than Facebook And Attracting More Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracting Traffic To My Blog by freelance(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hey all,
   I would appreciate you guys to give me tips on how to attract traffic and also maximise my blog in order to generate income. I would also appreciate comments and suggestions on my blog. Thanks all.

www. freelancez. . com
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by niyyie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2007
Nothing beats content my friend.
I have checked your blog and seen that you have installed ads. Thats good.

One thing you need to do is to post useful content, regularly. Sooner than later, you'd see a substantial traffic to your blog.
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by gbolio4(m): 3:56am On Mar 28, 2007
@niyyi, Good advice, spoken very wisely,

@freelance, Repeat after me, until you get tired; "CONTENT IS KING", "CONTENT IS KING", "CONTENT IS KING", "CONTENT IS ,
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by freelance(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
@gbolio4 , niyyie

Thanx very much for your useful suggestions and advise. It's very much appreciated. Guess would have to start working on my contents. Take care all and wish you guys all the very best.

Best regards,
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by loungr(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
start commenting on other peoples blogs
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by anijawife: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2007
You need to define what you want to  focus on and how you want to go about it and it must be something you have experience or really know about.Contents like they said is the key and make effort to always update your blog twice or more in a week and once you have a theme,you will get readership and dont forget to response to comments if need be and visit other people who share your interest and comment on their blog if you have something to contribute.Also,dont forget to monetirise your blog

Though i have not started earning much from adsense but i notice that  the date i update my blog,i earn more.

//anijawife..com
Re: Attracting Traffic To My Blog by freelance(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
Thanks all. Would follow the tips you guys gave and hope to attract a considerable amount of traffic very soon.

Kind regards,

(1) (Reply)

Help On My Forum Installtion / New Bathroom / Submit Your Quotations For A Pabx Installation Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.