Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike (328 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Opinions: How Are We Going To Be Judged On Judgement Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike by black9: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Angels and New Creations Reality; (Hebrews 1; 7,14)

Laying emphasis on destinies being helpless without the help of angels and that the consistent declaration of God's word guarantees manifestation, Pastor Mike of the Winningword International Christian Centre, Lagos, described  angels as "practically designed by God to help us in all our affairs, in such a way that we can't fulfill all our life expectations and ambitions if we do not engage their assistance. You need angels to advance in life because without them, there is limited assistance from heaven".

Citing the story of Peter's imprisonment as a good example of church prayers being answered because God freed him through an angel, Pastor Mike encouraged the congregation to speak God's word over all situation and also use the appropriate words/ scriptures for the appropriate mood. He pushed that angels are ministering spirits who are subject to us and everyone has a guardian angel, using the story of the bus driver and his son to teach the importance of angels when avoiding mistakes. "Everyone has an assigned guardian angel and as a result of that, Angels too will be judged on the last day. Look at the case of the bus driver who had earlier directed his son to stand a distance away from the usual parking spot, and when a stranger tried convincing the young boy to wait at the spot, he refused. It was until the bus finally stopped exactly in front of the boy before he revealed to the stranger, the bus driver is my father".

The programme progressed into an informative and educative session when Minister Abiodun charged the congregation on the types of friends they keep before telling the three types of friends that exist. "Friends affect your health in so many ways, spiritually, mentally, financially and so on. We have three types of friends, and they are

1: The users; who are there when all is rosy but distance themselves during bad times

2: The cautious; who are the majority who usually keep their options open.

3: The committed; stand by you at all times.

Hence, moving with the wrong crowd, (possibly relatives and siblings) could lead to stress, slow reasoning faculties, high blood pressure, insomnia and depression amongst other disorders". She rounded up by by asking the congregation to choose their friends wisely as some become hard to dissociate from.

The programme ended with a charge by Pastor Mike to be vigilant, especially with kids due to the recent spate of kidnappings in churches.

Prayer: Angels will lead me in the path which is Light.

Re: Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike by mumureloaded(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
with the way thing are going now, I don't know if I won't go and establish church because people especially Nigerian that are religious are too gullible these days.

the only thing I need to become a "pastor" is just little knowledge about the bible, magic(black or white), trick and of course some advertisement and the $$$ keep coming.

I don't know if one can make heaven self before.
if you interested please quote me, I don't know magic and I think that's the only thing it remain for me and my ministry.

let somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Blast Buhari Your Government Is A Failure, God Is Angry With You / Pope Francis Comes To The Rescue Of 24-year-old Kenyan Beauty Queen Sentenced / Topic removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.