Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... (644 Views)

Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by Hongbenga(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
MY ADVICE TO OSUN APC MEMBERS AT THIS POINT by Gbenga Ilesanmi Ashaolu (Next Rated)

Aftermath of Osun APC primary election, I will enjoy all
members of the party as well as followers of various aspirants to please let us regarded what is past as past and work together in unity to win all this important September
governorship election.

Let me use myself as an example vis-à-vis the just concluded Ekiti election. I am from Osun, registered as a voter in Osun but presently living in Ekiti as a student with considerable influence and persuasive power. When the contest for Ekiti election was declared opened, I joined Engr. Segun Oni team because of my belief in his leadership qualities.

Based on feedback we got from our campaign round the state and the kind of reception we were accorded, we entered APC primary will victory assurance. However, when anomalies were observed at the first primary which led to its disruption and cancellation, I took active part in expressing our displeasure with the process which was skewed to favour certain aspirant. In fact, I appeared LIVE on TVC as one of the protesters during that aborted primary.

However, when the second primary was held and Dr. Kayode Fayemi emerged as winner, I did not only joined Dr. Fayemi campaign team, I also ensured I work and mobilised more than 30 voters (Ekiti students) from my faculty to vote for him on election day. To me, party is primary while aspirant is secondary. Today, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi is the winner and all APC leaders and members in Ekiti are winners.

Please, let's this same step in State of Osun by forgetting the
pre-primary rancour and work together to ensure that Chief of Staff to Ogbeni Aregbesola (Gboyega Oyetola p. k.a Ileri Oluwa, APC and all of us will be winners for another 8 years. Osun A Dara oooo...

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1828284160582197&id=100002018929867&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr

Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Can APC win in Osun State with the news we are hearing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by Minjim: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69619558:
Can APC win in Ekiti with the news we are hearing?

Apc has won already

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Minjim:

Apc has won already
Okay.
We will come up with a thread soon to see about that.
This will be a different ball game from Ekiti....with good reasons.
Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by Minjim: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69619642:

Okay.
We will come up with a thread soon to see about that.
This will be a different ball game from Ekiti....with good reasons.
I referred to Ekiti
Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Minjim:

I referred to Ekiti
We mean Osun State...editing now.
Thanks
Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by Minjim: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69619660:

We mean Osun State...editing now.
Thanks

Aregbe has been exceptional

And Omisore and Adeoti will be sharing Pdp's vote now.
Apc will have victory. Might be slim though
Re: My Advice To Osun Apc Members At This Point... by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2018
INEC-POLICE is currently the strongest Political Party in Nigeria.

If u know u know.

Osun state....take note!!

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Done To Police Vehicle In UK / Defection: Tension In The House As Reps Calls Gbajabiamila Minority Leader / But Kwankwaso Wicked Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.