Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu (1505 Views)

Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu by damlek7576(m): 2:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Real Madrid Croatian midfielder set to quit Santiago Bernabeu despite a good outing with his national team during the World Cup.

Mateo Kovacic has met with Real Madrid new boss Julen Lopetegui and he has revealed his intention to exit the club this summer to his new manager, according to a report in Marca.

The presence of Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Casemiro has limited his chance in the starting line-up under former boss Zinedine Zidane and Lopetegui seems to stick with the trio in the midfield and Kovacic might be surplus to requirement.

Dani Ceballos might even get the nod ahead of the former Inter Milan midfielder considering the fact that Lopetegui has informed the board that the former Real Betis midfielder is in his plan this season, having worked with him in the youth level with the Spanish team.

Re: Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu by xtivin(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2018
I wish modric had won the world cup, he would have been favorite for ballon d or, the guy deserves it for his over the years performance
Re: Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu by Hisduchess(f): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2018
xtivin:
I wish modric had won the world cup, he would have been favorite for ballon d or, the guy deserves it for his over the years performance

I really like that guy.in fact am a real Madrid fan cos of Luka modric he is just an awesome player not minding his stature and height.I wished they won the world cup.but all is cool shaa
Re: Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu by damlek7576(m): 2:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

I really like that guy.in fact am a real Madrid fan cos of Luka modric he is just an awesome player not minding his stature and height.I wished they won the world cup.but all is cool shaa
yea..he's a cool guy.. but this year is the only possible year who could win ballot d or..if he doesn't win this year..till he retires..he can never win
Re: Real Madrid Croatian Midfielder Set To Quit Santiago Bernabeu by Dave0116(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2018
grin[/size][size=8pt]

(1) (Reply)

CAF Revealed Prize Money For AFCON Participant Countries / FIFA: WHO WILL WIN ? / Ac Milan Announce Nigeria Left-back Taye Taiwo Will Join The Italian Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.