Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son (1426 Views)

Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by Bloggergirl: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2018
There May be rumors that the Couple ain't together, but doesn't mean they are not good pals, And their recent chats also just proved they are doing just fine.
As You know yesterday was Jamal's Birthday, and While they Celebrated the little king on their pages, The estranged couple was seen goofing with each other, as they commented sweet words on their photos..

First Teebillz shared a family photo of them, and Tiwa Quickly commented that he's gonna make her cry, Then he replied her that on the day Jamal was born, he was so tensed he peeped on himself.

Thats not all, When Tiwa Savage Shared Jamal's Photo on her page, Teebillz went on to comment that ain't no woman could be a better mom to Jamal that Tiwa..
Now, Thats a very romantic one right there..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-and-teebillz-pours-sweet.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by itspzpics(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy wink smiley
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by Nogodye(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2018
How i wish they come back together as a couple...i hate broken home.
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2018
of what importance is exchanging sweet messages when you aren't together anymore?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Two matured kids
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by OKorowanta: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Una no well...
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
englishmart:
of what importance is exchanging sweet messages when you aren't together anymore?
To make you feel bad, enemy of progress
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by Tamarapetty(f): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Get over it son.
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by omowolewa: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2018
That completes the circle. First time you pee, bele came, second time you pee, the child came.

Hope you will tell us when next you wanna pee?!
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by silenze: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
just couple of months ago - Tiwa is never at home, she doesnt have time for me and my son.

ff july 2018 - i cant imagine anyone else being jamils mum.

yoro and double standard
Re: ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son by englishmart(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
phemmyfour:
To make you feel bad, enemy of progress
which progress? Which family progresses in disunity?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Barber Born With No Hands Shows Ability In Disability / Out Of Curiosity, Toke Makinwa Buys The Latest iPhone / Sexy DJ Ritzy Flaunts Huge Backside In New Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.