Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) (26440 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Wait until SARS beat u up for drawing tattoo on ur hand
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by rhythyson: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2018
nA EVERYTHING BE NEWS??

Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2018
SATANIC SON AND MOTHER
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
I GUESS MONEY MAKES PPLE DO STRANGE THINGS
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Godson84: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Her problem
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69621634:
New way to show JOY OF MOTHERHOOD!

What happens after she gives birth to another child?
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
abi na iroking jason owner of ROK tv give am belle
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Sultty:
Wait until SARS beat u up for drawing tattoo on ur hand

Her body go tell am.
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Bleaching is bad
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Revolva:
abi na iroking jason owner of ROK tv give am belle

Only she sabi. More her problems.
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Wetin concern me undecided

Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2018
kenonze:
Is that Ogbonna Kanu?
Where you been sis? Been long I saw you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by olayinex(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
lobatan...Watin con remain
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2018
kennygee:

I'm asking God for triplets, two boys and a girl.
you'll need a very long tool and good for that
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by AgentGoat: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Na woman hand be that undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by educhigo: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
why her foot come dey white if i may ask
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Beautiful. God bless me with twins, 1boy and 1girl.

Hope you thought about the cost of having a duo at once and having to sponsor them at the same time across stages of life before making that prayer.

Don't tell me God will provide please.
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Lilcentt:
Wetin concern me undecided

Na to cage you start up zoo

See as you look like Baboon
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
SATANIC SON AND MOTHER

Stop taking tramadol for people's headache

Thier life and not yours!
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Hope you thought about the cost of having a duo at once and having to sponsor them at the same time across stages of life before making that prayer.

Don't tell me God will provide please.
Lol, my wife and i ve thought it thru dats y we want just two kids and wat beta way to ve it dan ve it at once. As for providing for dem, God has bin faithful and by his grace i can do it. Thanks though, dis ur comment just made my day cos in as much as u like d idea u know it doesn't come cheap. Thank u
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
kennygee:

I'm asking God for triplets, two boys and a girl.
And you shall get it by His Grace
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
calddon:
people looking for reasons to modify their body
As in eh. For looking for reasons to draw tattoo.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
calddon:
people looking for reasons to modify their body
As in eh. People looking for reasons to draw tattoo.
My bro I tire o grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:
U and kemi olunoyo? undecided
Kemi ke? Nooo i get wife, so thank u
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
mark of the beast

Revelation warned!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
dimexy247:
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
dimexy247:
@kenonze is a bro and not a sis
Re: Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

@kenonze is a bro and not a sis

Thanks for the clarification bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria / Photos From Mabel Makun’s Birthday Dinner / Pasuma Shows Zanku Legwork Dance Moves, Wows Fans With Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.