Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

#bbnaija: I Will Always Be A God Forever-gifty Powers: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Will Always Be A God Forever-gifty Powers: (410 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Will Always Be A God Forever-gifty Powers: by silvertuke(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers has declared herself a 'god' and a 'lady that people imitate codedly'.

In her latest IG post, the Ex BBNaija house-mate wrote,

'The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole Wide World. The Lady That Breaks Every Necks. The Lady That People Imitates Codely And At The End They Take Credit For It. The Most Captivating Lady Of All Planets. The Most Wanted Of Them All. Abeg your mama push you wella jawe.... I Will Always Be A god Forever'.

https://silvertuke..com/2018/07/bbnaija-i-will-always-be-god-forever.html

Re: #bbnaija: I Will Always Be A God Forever-gifty Powers: by malificent(f): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2018
It's hard to believe an adult wrote this, every sentence has an error.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Celebrities And Their Cute Kids / Blac Chyna's Mom Is Exposing Celebrities Secrets In New Book.. See Her Claims / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Davido’s Daughter, Imade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.