Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu (18029 Views)

Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu by ankpaone: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
kashamu should do us a favor by visiting the US.. he shouldn't worry cos Atiku would go and bail him!
Re: Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu by koboko69: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

Failure is really an orphan. This is the same Kashamu eating with the blabber mouth at the said roadsides buka, when the going was good.

Fear politicians grin

Imagine eating in road side buka and drink Mo grin cheesy
Re: Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
“All the political tokenism of frying garri, jumping on okada and GOING TO EAT AT BUKAS are not what would impact on the life of the average Ekiti man or woman... "

Sounds like 'I nor tell you?'

Fayose probably outsmarted him by re-directing his attention to the plate comforting the small meat ( As seen in the pix) while he (Fayose) in his usual self, waited for the plated ladened with a specially prepared Isi Ezi ( Pig head) from an imported IPOB Chef.

Out of anger, a curse was placed - " Na dis buka chop go cause your end"... and here we are! grin

Re: Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu by Sirafoy: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
This was exactly what I told Fayose supporters before election. I told them that he would be cheated and nobody would stand and fight for him. How can a State for that matter be and you don't know the name of Speaker of house of Assembly, Name of any commissioner. Those who supposed to fight for him have decamped and his supporters were saying it doesn't matter, Some even said Adeyeye doesn't have weight, Fayose knows how to mobilize, He can play the game better, he doesn't need any security, he doesn't need this, he doesn't need that, He was dancing here and there, calling people to come and eat. Funniest part of it is that majority did not have Voter's card. I, I and I, it doesn't work like that. I don't pity him because he caused his own downfall.
Re: Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu by demobaba1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kashamu siad d gospel truth, fayose is so fool of himself and feels he has arrived. With that his red lips, he will suffer like a market thief by the time his sins are remembered. 'the poultry mess'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West / 30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.