Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (23481 Views)

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi / APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Newpride(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Democracy is dead in this Nigeria
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Walelavender(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:
99.8% are not only Political Prostitute but are also Idealess and Principleless!!
99.99% grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by obi58: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
T[b]he truth of the matter is that Udom has not performed.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Charly68: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Alignment & realignment is going to happen,if he leaves that party ,he would become the next senate president if APC wins because as at now,no super presidential contender in PDP ..the ones coming out are just noise makers ...
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by edibobo: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
If the news of defection came from Akpabio for whatever reason will not deter PDP from winning Akwa Ibom State comes 2019. If the allegations made here came from him, he should hide his face in total shame. When he succeeded Attah, for eight solid years, let him mention the projects that Attah initiated that he completed apart from the Airport that he's the soul beneficiary with his family? When he was the Governor, how many projects did he executed in other senatorial districts apart from Ikot Ekpene ? How many right thinking human beings did he employ apart from killer squads and his family members and inlaws from Igbo extraction ? During employment into State Civil Service, how many percentage shared to other Senatorial Districts apart from illiterate sons and daughters from his zone and Igbo indigenes that came from his wife ? Attah brought him from Lagos and opened his eyes politically and he turned against him, head did not let loose. It is even better Udom did not behave the way he behaved with Attah and Etiebet. Now that Udom has surpassed his achievements, he's crying foul. He should put it at the back of his mind that Udom is a Technocrat and not a politician that will dance to their rhythms. The Federal Polytechnic allocated to Uyo Senatorial District, he forcefully relocated to his village and he was full of financial strength to complete Uyo-Ikot Ekpene - Aba Road, he busy squandering our money for frivolous awards and titles outside the State. He abandoned Oro Nation entirely and that of Eket without any physical project. So he's expecting Udom to do same. If he wants to defect to hell, who cares.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Though I doubt the authenticity of this news but if it's true then I see Akpabio as a very smart politician who want to position himself as the next senate president. he's already seen the handwriting on the wall

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by emerged01(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
If you are still thinking of voting for APC or PDP,pls examine yourself,you realise that you have head but no brain.

Vote SOWORE

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by 9jaArea: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2018
I had suspicion when I saw the massive crowd of supporters at the APC rally.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by michoim(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Great news for APC

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Cannonleo(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69623131:
99% of Nigerian politicians are Prostitute!
including the one your supporting and touting like a damaged megaphone.

I guess he is a love-vendor
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Enigmaesq(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Broz go for sth new. Na ancient news b dis. Akwa Ibom is Pdp.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by DTaj: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
I just don't know why this story is a surprise to anyone!

I won't be surprised if Goodluck Jonathan joins APC too.

In Nigeria, there is nothing like party loyalty- parties are just a conduit to win elections and steal from the treasury.

Tinubu appears to be the only consistent politician among the political bigwigs in Nigeria- most other politicians are "anywhere food dey" politicians.

The other day, I saw Ben Murray Bruce, with all the stupid noise about "common sense" eating, drinking, and shouting in a guest house with one senior APC chieftain and I wondered: "these people are friends across parties but their daft supporters will continue to fight online and offline". LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by DTaj: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zanas:
Fake News, akpabio is not defecting to anywhere

Are you sure? Did you watch the APC rally at Ikot-Ekpene last Saturday? Many Akpabio loyalists defected from PDP to APC at that rally o! It was live on national TV...

Also, remember that he publicly insulted Govenor Udom Emmanuel last year for abandoning his own people. PDP in Akwa-Ibom later convened a 'reconciliation' meeting between him and Udom...

This story could be very true.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
fashoo2010:
If Akpabio leave PDP for APC, he may win his senatorial election with APC but APC won't win Akwa -Ibom state...
No, if Akpabio defects, he may be spared by APC. The truth is that Akpabio will defect so Buhari will think he can get Akwa-Ibom votes. An insider informed me the idea is to save Akpabio from Buhari's Order 6. After 2019 elections, which Buhari will obviously lose, the rooster will return home. Akwa-Ibom is for PDP, no shaking.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by bluefilm: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69623131:
99% of Nigerian politicians are Prostitute!

Actually, it is 99.99 per cent.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by wiseone28: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
PDP supporters here won't kill me with laughter..what is Akwa ibom is PDP, una better wake up before 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by PHILipu1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
PapaBaby:
That would be the end of Akpabio, he should not even dream of it.
I doubt the authenticity of this report anyway.
But you will easily believe those reports that are against APC I guess but will not believe this.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Tundeobama(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
fashoo2010:
If Akpabio leave PDP for APC, he may win his senatorial election with APC but APC won't win Akwa -Ibom state...
Direct from source once saraki move to pdp Akpabio and gov udom are coming to apc and Akpabio will be next senate president.He has visited tinubu multiple timea for this watchout.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by ifyain: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerian democracy is dead, these so called politicians are just self serving.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's A Lie, It Can't Happen.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by godox2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
He might have a very huge electoral value but APC shouldn't accept this diehard PDP loyalty's into it's fold. He can never work with Adams, Amaechi and Tinubu.

If Almighty PDP can accept and ENTHRONE Ali Modu Sheriff (ABOKI)as their party leader, accepting ordinary Akpabio is not a big deal.
You are most welcome to APC, Party to beat.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wike might join APC if APC promise him 2019.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by bros856: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Akpabio is the King maker when it comes to politics in Akwa Ibom state abeg. If he defects to APC which i know will happen soon. PDP is death in Akwa Ibom state then Saraki leaving APC means Akpabio automatically becomes the Senate President come 2019. That is what he wants so watch out my prediction.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Akpabio Cannot Decamp To Apc because umanah,nsima, enang, idibeie are already his enemy n they r calling d shot there in apc n so he might not even get d ticket cause of inibehe n lastly apc is when portrayed as an evil party in akwa ibom n d governor is working
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
fashoo2010:

Most especially when you remember 97% voters turn out, 95% of total votes for PDP, non use of card readers to perfect the riggings and killings and maiming of of APC members and supporters before and during the election. Supreme Court saved the reversal of injustice.
Re: Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by edemsimeon: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Corrupt politician who had ruined akwa ibom treasury during his tenure as governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Repels Boko Haram Terrorists Incursion Into Ngala IDP Camp (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.