Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Photo Of The Day Anita Joseph's Hips Don't Lie! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day Anita Joseph's Hips Don't Lie! (876 Views)

'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Rromangoddess: Naija Shakira "Hips Don't Lie" / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day Anita Joseph's Hips Don't Lie! by Soundgad: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2018
Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/photo-of-day-anita-josephs-hips-dont-lie.html?m=1

ANITA JOSEPH'S HIPS DON'T LIE!

This photo shows us why Anita Joseph is one of the sexiest celebrities from this part of the world.

Anita Joseph (Instagram/AnitaJoseph8)

It's a lovely Monday morning, and your favourite Nollywood bad girl, Anita Joseph will be getting tongues waggling with this sexy photo.

Yes guys, because on our photo of the day, Anita Joseph is showing off why she is not just seen as the original Nollywood bad girl but a very sexy one. We already know how curvy and voluptuous Anita is and it won't take you more than ten seconds to figure out in this photo, if you don't really know her.

She is never shy to display all those curves which have won her a lot of male fans, even though she is putting on a pair of jeans as seen in this photo. Anita Joseph might not be one of the biggest names in Nollywood but the actress sure knows how to get all the attention she needs.

In 2017 during an interview, Anita Joseph revealed that she was now born again. Yes, guys, she has found Christ and is a new creature.

"A lot of people don’t know this, but I’m actually born-again; a redeemed child of God. It is important to look beyond the outward appearance before judging people. There have been times I went astray, but the good thing is that God is a very caring father and he always accepts me back with love," she said.

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/photo-of-day-anita-josephs-hips-dont-lie.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day Anita Joseph's Hips Don't Lie! by cinoedhunter: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Okokobioko shocked cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day Anita Joseph's Hips Don't Lie! by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Oh my bladder. What is that. Some1 call my mum

(1) (Reply)

9ice Blasts Nigerian Politicians In His New Song "Promise & Fail. / Lovely Photos Of Your Favorite Female Celebrities At D AMVCA 2018 & Their Looks / Savagery: Twitter User Slammed Wizkid . Oloshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.