Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) (25930 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by omoelerin1: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Imaeyez:
Mr religious, relax. Not every thing is Gra Gra, If you have good arguments to support your position, present them, if you don't or don't care to, then take several seats. P.S. Everything you just spewed out of Bum Bum is rationally equal to zero. Try again next time grin
Yeye scientists are talking.

What is gra gra here, please? Who is doing gragra between me and the person I quote?

I was only countering him base on what the Bible which I believe, says.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Imaeyez(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yeye scientists are talking.

What is gra gra here, please? Who is doing gragra between me and the person I quote?

I was only countering him base on what the Bible which I believe, says.
Ok Sir, but this is not Sunday School, you have to first decide if you want to defend this Bible you love so much, after that, realize that "you cannot defend the Bible by quoting the Bible" no matter how credible you think it is. In short, don't take my word for it, do your own research.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by favypraiz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na life? When ordinary to use toilet sef you have to climb Stool.

1 Like

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by SirBunky85(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirpaul:
In all things Give Thanks
naso
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
what's an Atheist? what does Atheist mean? do you even know? or you are just repeating what you have heard people like you say, it's always easy to assume that anyone who doesn't Agree about God and challenges so called christian believes is an Atheist, yea! keep laughing in Ignorance.

for some reason folks like you are so Afraid and paranoid they want to believe in some none existence God. or belong to some Religion to make themselves feel righteous or happy. i think you need to help yourself first.
Now u answer urself, what is atheism and who are u?
From the definition of an atheist, u sound like one but it is obvious u don't know who u are or what u want or how u sound.

U are exactly what u are denying.

How can u get help when u don't know who u are?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by omoelerin1: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Imaeyez:
Ok Sir, but this is not Sunday School, you have to first decide if you want to defend this Bible you love so much, after that, realize that "you cannot defend the Bible by quoting the Bible" no matter how credible you think it is. In short, don't take my word for it, do your own research.
This is not a science thread as well.

I stand by the authority of Psalm 148:1-14, that grass, birds, animals, fish, mountains, sea, ocean do praise God.

Meanwhile, I have unshaken faith and belief in the credibility and infallibility of the whole Bible as a true word of God. And I'm owing nobody any apology for that.

'O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
A BRUTISH man knoweth not; neither doth a FOOL understand this'. Psalm 92:5-6.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

That's not an answer. How did you know?

Do you know you can be declared psychological unstable with such statement?

Tell me how a dog praises God
A living Being recognizes a living being a dead being recognizes a dead Being
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Imaeyez(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
This is not a science thread as well.

I stand by the authority of Psalm 148:1-14, that grass, birds, animals, fish, mountains, sea, ocean do praise God.

Meanwhile, I have unshaken faith and belief in the credibility and infallibility of the whole Bible as a true word of God. And I'm owing nobody any apology for that.

'O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
A BRUTISH man knoweth not; neither doth a FOOL understand this'. Psalm 92:5-6.
grin Very funny. Your unshakable faith is not even the main issue here, the issue is that you need everyone to believe it too and your faith actually requires you to get others onboard. In essence, you are a Salesman, So go through all you have written and decide for yourself, if anything can be sold using your strategy. The answer is No. We know you like what you are selling but it's not enough reason for us to buy it, Sorry smiley and calling everyone who doesn't share your bias a fool won't help either.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
[right][/right]
kingkakaone:

Now u answer urself, what is atheism and who are u?
From the definition of an atheist, u sound like one but it is obvious u don't know who u are or what u want or how u sound.

U are exactly what u are denying.

How can u get help when u don't know who u are?

for some reason you keep mentioning you can't help me, did i ask fo your help? what is this about really? is it about helping me or about your own conscience?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
[right][/right] for some reason you keep mentioning you can't help me, did i ask fo your help? what is this about really? is it about helping me or about your own conscience?
How can I help someone like u now? If only u can identify urself.

U don't know u have a problem and so u think u don't need a solution but I can't help u if u don't know who or what u are.

Lemme ask again, WHO ARE U?
WHAT ARE U?

ARE U AN ATHEIST OR A THEIST?

WHO DO U BELIEVE IN?

If u can answer those questions, I can help u.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

How can I help someone like u now? If only u can identify urself.

U don't know u have a problem and so u think u don't need a solution but I can't help u if u don't know who or what u are.

Lemme ask again, WHO ARE U?
WHAT ARE U?

ARE U AN ATHEIST OR A THEIST?

WHO DO U BELIEVE IN?

If u can answer those questions, I can help u.
how can i be an Atheist if you haven't explained the meaning of it? what does theist or Atheist means? what makes you think or believe that i am one of those? grin you keep going around in circles, Again i do not need
your help!

If you tell me what Atheist means perhaps i should be Able to identify myself were i may belong, i can not belong or be what i don't understand or knows the meaning.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by xtervaganza(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Church exploiting people? All the time
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
please what's the difference?

A dwarf is an extremely short adult who is less than 58 inches tall. The word midget is considered derogatory and offensive. Both words describe a short person, but refer to different physical characteristics and genetic conditions.

"Midget" refers to a person who is very short, but normally proportioned. The term midget is now rarely used and is considered offensive. But its usage was very common until the end of the twentieth century. It has given way to "short person" or "little person".

"Dwarf" refers to a person with one of several varieties of a specific genetic condition called
dwarfism . A dwarf has disproportion of body parts. This is generally caused by a genetic or nutritional disability . Any adult human below the height of 4'10" (147 cm) is considered a dwarf.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:

how can i be an Atheist if you haven't explained the meaning of it? what does theist or Atheist means? what makes you think or believe that i am one of those? grin you keep going around in circles, Again i do not need
your help!

If you tell me what Atheist means perhaps i should be Able to identify myself were i may belong, i can not belong or be what i don't understand or knows the meaning.
So u don't know what or who u are but u were quick to attack Christians? SMH.

Now I can't help u because u don't want to be helped.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by blackaxe78: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:
A living Being recognizes a living being a dead being recognizes a dead Being

Sigh...
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Sigh...
surrender to JESUS..... That's your Greatest need now...
Whatever you are or you Have without JESUS is Poooo
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

So u don't know what or who u are but u were quick to attack Christians? SMH.

Now I can't help u because u don't want to be helped.
Attacking christians? which christians did i Attack? do you even know what Attack means? grin

People can not have an opinion on Christians, without been Accused of attacking christians, Are you a christian? did i Attack you? grin

you are just trying to find offence were there is none.
i made my opinion you don't have like it, infact, you could have just ignored my so called attacks, i am done with this stupid chat with you, Again if you don't like my utterances about your so called christians next time just ignore it and move on. you are right you can't help me. have a good day.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
Attacking christians? which christians did i Attack? do you even know what Attack means? grin

People can not have an opinion on Christians, without been Accused of attacking christians, Are you a christian? did i Attack you? grin

you are just trying to find offence were there is none.
i made my opinion you don't have like it, infact, you could have just ignored my so called attacks, i am done with this stupid chat with you, Again if you don't like my utterances about your so called christians next time just ignore it and move on. you are right you can't help me. have a good day.
U are wrong again by thinking I'm offended because u attacked Christians, but let me tell u that I'm not.

I just want to help u.

BTW, u sounded so paranoid, that's another factor that makes me know u need my help.

How about that?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
RZArecta2:
do you know that "midget" is an offensive word just like nigger ?

i just edited it in d video and d thumbnail

thanks bro
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by RZArecta2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Revolva:

i just edited it in d video and d thumbnail

thanks bro
no harm done
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
ayokenny37:
Guy U NO WELL

hi bro, sent you a PM, need some info on Signal Alliance and would be glad if you can assist me.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.