Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe (14904 Views)

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
The only solution is to adopt shoot on sight. Pple no dey wan get sense. U pay 300k for this crap and no guarantees mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by naijacentric(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Instead of running away into slavery why not face ur government na

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by j1mmy: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2018
ednut1:
The only solution is to adopt shoot on sight. Pple no dey wan get sense. U pay 300k for this crap and no guarantees mtcheew.

Shoot on sight will not deter Nigerians, especially igbos, ask Indonesia!
Libya has rape on sight and slavery on sight but people still go.

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2018
WHY STOPPING DEM, FOR WHAT REASON, DEN DEY CRAZE undecided
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Yinxies(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Who send them message

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by skallion7(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2018
please they should leave them, I'm tired of this immigrants bullshit. They shouldn't cry out to the government when they're stranded

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Didcot: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Good news.

Thank you Libya

Please do us one more favour, help us show them the way back to Nigeria or contact your counterparts in Nigeria who will facilitate their repatriation to the shores of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
if na u nko?.atink buhari say na libyans be boko harams...abi,u been expect dem to just ala dem pass laik dat.
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Aside from those that embark on this treacherous journey due to war in their countries ( Syrians most especially ) the rest are just greedy fools. Yes Nigeria is bad, but not that bad to warrant this foolishness and suicide trips. And imagine them subjecting their kids to such perilous journey as well. angry

5 Likes

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by joenor(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2018
I really don't understand niaja ppl .... Nice move from libya.

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Horus(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dG9e7hgg4A

160 Nigerians repatriated from Libya
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Very good. Tine to stop this madness

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Very good. Time to stop this madness

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Horus(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2018
The solution is to improve the Nigerian economy and fight corruption
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69626237:
Good development....
Enough of all the intentional suicide!

Quote.
They said, they gave us a piece of bread smaller than the palm of their hand in the morning and watery pasta in the evening. Some said they drank water from the toilet. They were regularly rounded up and beaten.
"Even in prison in Nigeria, they don't beat Nigerian people the way they beat Nigerian people in Libya"
Many people are dying there day and night. And their cold is not good, their cold is like inside a fridge
Unquote.
Many are dying in this shithole too day and night. Living in this shithole is suicide so what is your point?
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
Instead of running away into slavery why not face ur government na
Are you not a slave in your own country? Name one thing you enjoy as a citizen of that shithole. Just one thing you can brag about that you enjoy
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by naijacentric(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Are you not a slave in your own country? Name one thing you enjoy as a citizen of that shithole. Just one thing you can brag about that you enjoy
okay foreign slave i hear u

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by busco59: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
But come to think of it, have you ever heard of the mention of South Africa when ever it comes to African immigrants fleeing their homeland through the back door. Abi the no follow for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
okay foreign slave i hear u
Answer the question nah. Name one thing. Just one

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
busco59:
But come to think of it, have you ever heard of the mention of South Africa when ever it comes to African immigrants fleeing their homeland through the back door. Abi the no follow for Africa.
If you have visited South Africa you will know why

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by CR77(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good point from you❤
Pavore9:

Did they not spend money to get to the point of boarding those boats? They pay those smugglers $$$ before boarding those boats! They are being saved from a suicidal journey. Europe cannot continue to bear the responsibility of rescuing them when the smugglers abandon them on the Mediterranean.
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by naijacentric(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Answer the question nah. Name one thing. Just one
so being a coward would solve d issue abi or running to anoda man's land where u would be termed second class citizen no matter ur status is better right

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
so being a coward would solve d issue abi or running to anoda man's land where u would be termed second class citizen no matter ur status is better right
l
You never still answer question bros
Are you not worse than a second class citizen in your own country?
As a 2nd class citizen there I can name at least 3 things I enjoy. You, name one thing you enjoy with your 'first class' status.

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
l
You never still answer question bros
Are you not worse than a second class citizen in your own country?
As a 2nd class citizen there I can name at least 3 things I enjoy. You, name one thing you enjoy with your 'first class' status.
pessimist have u given any solutions mr kolo mentality

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
pessimist have u given any solutions mr kolo mentality
If insulting me will put food on your table or make Niggeria great then please continue. My question still stands. In fact 50k for you if you can tell me one thing you enjoy/ benefit as a citizen of this shithole. One thing that is wholesome and qualitative, a service or privilege you enjoy ...even with your money

2 Likes

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by naijacentric(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

If insulting me will put food on your table or make Niggeria great then please continue. My question still stands. In fact 50k for you if you can tell me one thing you enjoy/ benefit as a citizen of this shithole. One thing that is wholesome and qualitative, a service or privilege you enjoy ...even with your money
lol easy oh i get u but d answers are nor far fetched its bcus we are not ready for a revolution dat abroad u talk about is no heaven dey always fought to make it dat way dats attractive to u peace!
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
lol easy oh i get u but d answers are nor far fetched its bcus we are not ready for a revolution dat abroad u talk about is no heaven dey always fought to make it dat way dats attractive to u peace!
You sef don gree say there is nothing you enjoy here Abroad is not heaven. No where is actually. But its better than this hell hole.

1 Like

Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by Litmus: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe I can help. He may or may not, depends on him, enjoy the ability to use the internet, eat healthy food, watch TV, watch amazing sunsets, enjoy a community of freinds, don't have to pay taxes, see beautiful women, break the law often without consiqunces, travel, see and use taxi, coaches, drink water, wear clothes, go sight seeing, don't have to work and yet be able to survive, keep animals, have access to lands in his village, go parties, can buy mobile phones, read books, see wildlife, swim in the river, pluck fruits from trees and not have to pay, set up sharks anywhere without government interference, stay in hotels or lodges he can afford, eat at mamaput, go to bush and cut down trees that does not belong to the queen in order to build anything his imagination can concive, have children, have sex, travel to other African nations if he has no money to travel abroad, go to malls, go to Cinima, go help out Cameroonian refugees, or Nigerians in camps up north, go to university, go to school, go to politechnic, help others less fortunate than himself, start small buying and selling business, loaf and complain, beg, travel to Libya and when you get there, cry and wail like a big, fat spoilt baby and Nigeria will send aeroplane to bring you back, and give you small mony on top

Poor Nigerians wear tailor made clothes and consume bush meat, luxuries in the West for the wealthy undecided

If he chooses not to enjoy any of these things, that's his prerogative but he shouldnt believe people in the third world anywhere would take his complaints seriously. Actually, they'd believe him to be arrogant for people who have less than you will in thire hearts judge you a showoff for complaining about the little you have which is in fact more than they have.
Re: Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe by busco59: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

If you have visited South Africa you will know why
But our country have all it takes to be like if not better than SA, but our wicked, corrupt, evil and greedy leaders no gree allow Naija develop. The most annoying part na be say the youth (future leaders), are doing nothing about it, rather the are illegally travelling to Europe and other more developed and underdeveloped nations in search of better life and opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp / Application For Uk Student Visa. / Ondo: Flood Engulfs Cars, Houses, And Gets Into Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.