Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Best E-currency For Online Transactions In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best E-currency For Online Transactions In Nigeria (270 Views)

Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / Cheque Transactions In Nigerian Banks Hit N1.32 Trillion In Three Months / VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best E-currency For Online Transactions In Nigeria by kamalcole3000: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Dear Nairalanders

pls which e-currency is the best for online transactions in nigeria?

For days now ive been trying to register a webmoney account and its
not been succesful

Though i have a skrill account it appears its very difficult to sell skrill money
here in Nigeria

I have a new transaction i want to do and i like to find out the best that can easily
be bought and sold without hasssles here in Nigeria

thanks
Re: The Best E-currency For Online Transactions In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
kamalcole3000:
Dear Nairalanders

pls which e-currency is the best for online transactions in nigeria?

For days now ive been trying to register a webmoney account and its
not been succesful

Though i have a skrill account it appears its very difficult to sell skrill money
here in Nigeria

I have a new transaction i want to do and i like to find out the best that can easily
be bought and sold without hasssles here in Nigeria

thanks
My brother Skrill is ok and it is not hard at all to sell here in Nigeria. I am an exchanger and we buy any amounts of Skrill and pay into your bank account instantly. You can check my contact on signature if you need enquiries.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Success Secrets Of Bill Gates / Debts Hit List * Quarantine Your Debts! / Understanding Terms Used In Stock Market (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.