Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Saraki: Presidency Didn't Offered Me Oil Bloc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Presidency Didn't Offered Me Oil Bloc (311 Views)

One Nigeria Is A Scam If Presidency Didn't Go To The East See Why / Crisis Begins After ABBA Kyari's Death, As The Cabal Fight Over Oil Bloc, OPL 11 / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Presidency Didn't Offered Me Oil Bloc by nwosadify: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2018
The senate president, Bukola Saraki, has debunked speculations about juicy offers being made to him and his associates as part of the on-going discussions with the

read more at https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/07/23/saraki-presidency-didnt-offered-me-oil-bloc/

Re: Saraki: Presidency Didn't Offered Me Oil Bloc by roundman: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
I hope those that has been supporting the slow spoke called Temi frank will now see that the guy is just better for his selfish reason best known to him.

(1) (Reply)

Clerics In Imo Ask State Assembly To Get Rid Of Ranching Bill Read / Samuel Ortom's Defection: Evidence Of Total Collapse Of Buhari's Govt --PDP / Gunmen Kidnap Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.