Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,590 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo (1033 Views)

Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Topless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by GisterBlogger: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate, ifuennada, celebrates her birthday today 23rd, July 2018.

Shared with caption...

beautIFU People! It's my birthday! I'm grateful to God and all of you who are making my dreams come through.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/former-bbnaija-housemate-ifuennada-celebrates-birthday-topless-photo

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by GisterBlogger: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by Sistar: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate, ifuennada, celebrates her birthday today 23rd, July 2018.

Shared with caption...

beautIFU People! It's my birthday! I'm grateful to God and all of you who are making my dreams come through.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/former-bbnaija-housemate-ifuennada-celebrates-birthday-topless-photo

Topless or FaceShoulderless
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

Why dont you kukuma make us see the thing sef, saggy or firm, stingy!
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by neolboy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Can't she celebrate her birthday without showing her topless body
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wakanda hair is that
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by Naijawebmaster: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Did you see her full body before you concluded she was topless? Well.... anything for traffic. sad
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate, Ifuennada, Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photo by donstan18: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Did you see her full body before you concluded she was topless? Well.... anything for traffic. sad

NO! She was wearing mafian coat

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Gorgeous As She Chills On A Boat / My Monthly Period Flows for 3-days– Bobrisky Says (photo) / Former Bbnaija Housemate Alex And Her Mum Poses Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.