Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

_ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / _ (532 Views)

Earn $3 Every Minute Chatting With People Online _ Chat And Get Paid / SEO, Content Writing, Wordpress Setup _ Free Info Hub (ask Your Questions) / Ecommerce For Bigners _ How To Start An Online Brand In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2018
_
Re: _ by Gentlevin: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iambees:
someone is owing 15k part of my business money and have refuse to give it back to me is over a month now and i don't wanna involve the police, because i thinking if i should involve the police i may loss the money or been be on install ment which would be bad for my bussines
(note) he a bus driver he sometimes carry my goods and i pay later that was whs i gave him the money at first) pls how do i go about this he keep telling me today or tommorow over a month now, and today he said he will call me i need ur adivie pls
Did u pen down any written agreement?...

Forget the fact that u know him for years or he is your relative , Biz is Biz.
Re: _ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gentlevin:
Did u pen down any written agreement?...

Forget the fact that u know him for years or he is your relative , Biz is Biz.
No we did'nt
Re: _ by Gentlevin: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iambees:
No we did'nt
OK. we all learn everyday. You have leant yours today. From today any Biz involving money with your biz partner should be penned down due to any unforseen issues. He can deny u since there is no proof.

If u have a lawyer then u can tell him and hear what he will say. I won't advise you involve police cos many are greedy and will want to milk u. I don't know which area u are but if u are close yo army barracks, u can go in there and make a report . They have military police. Where I once stayed in Lag, these military police do handle cases like these too only if u go to them.....(they will call u two and hear the issue then the driver will be made to fix a day
to pay u but if he fails to pay on that day, then the MP will take action on him.)

But do not attack the person oooo so that the person won't claim damages that is more than your money ooo.

2 Likes

Re: _ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gentlevin:
OK. we all learn everyday. You have leant yours today. From today any Biz involving money with your biz partner should be penned down due to any unforseen issues. He can deny u since there is no proof.

If u have a lawyer then u can tell him and hear what he will say. I won't advise you involve police cos many are greedy and will want to milk u. I don't know which area u are but if u are close yo army barracks, u can go in there and make a report . They have military police. Where I once stayed in Lag, these military police do handle cases like these too only if u go to them.....(they will call u two and hear the issue then the driver will be made to fix a day
to pay u but if he fails to pay on that day, then the MP will take action on him.)

But do not attack the person oooo so that the person won't claim damages that is more than your money ooo.
We Don't have any army baracks new, But tanx for ur advice so far

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Women In The World 2018 / Earn Money Posting On Facebook, Whatsapp And Twitter / How To Get Followers On Twitter Without Paying A Dime (and 35 Twitter Tools)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.