Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch (2170 Views)

Ipod Touch 6th Gen 64gb And 32 Gen For Sale / Ios 13 System Requirements: Will Ios 13 Run On Your Iphone Or Ipod Touch? / Apple Has Launched Ipod Touch 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
#1. Jailbreaking is Easy
Jailbreaking isn’t as easy as it used to be a few years back but jailbreak tools like Electra Jailbreak make it quite easy to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOs 11. It has helped more than 100,000 users to successfully jailbreak their iOS devices. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge to hack your iPhone or iPad with tools like Electra Jailbreak.

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
#2. Customisation
Jailbreaking will allow you to customize your iOS device in every way possible. You can install themes to change the look and feel of your iPhone using jailbreak tweak like Anemone. Jailbreak tweaks also let you add a 5-icon dock, additional row of keys to iOS’ virtual keyboard, change the carrier logo and lots more.

You can change app icons that annoy you to better versions, designed by people from the community. You can check our post on the perfect jailbroken iPhone to get an idea of how you can customize your device. You will be blown away if you are new to the jailbreaking world.

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
#3. Save Battery Life with Dark Mode
The Dark mode has been one of the most requested features in iOS. We expected Apple to introduce it with the launch of iPhone X last year, as it would help in saving battery life with iPhone X’s OLED display. But despite giving us hints that it has been working on it, Apple is yet to release a system-wide dark mode.

If you’ve jailbroken your iPhone then you can install tweaks like EclipseX which bring true system-wide dark mode to save battery life on your iPhone X.

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
#4. App Enhancements
There are several jailbreak tweaks on Cydia that allow you either add new functionality to stock and third-party apps or get rid of the restrictions imposed by the developer or even address some minor annoyances. For example, tweaks for Instagram like Instagram++ allow you to save photos and videos to your device.
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by bayodaniel: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2018
#5. Themes
Jailbreaking your iOS device opens the doors to endless customization possibilities. One of these includes theming your iPhone to change its look and feel. You can change the design of app icons, add widgets to the Home screen, customize the interface of third-party apps and much more.

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
#6. Prevent access to apps and folders

When your iPhone falls into the wrong hands, there are chances that your private information will be viewed without your permission. Thanks to awesome jailbreak tweaks in Cydia such as BioLockdown & BioProtect, you can lock apps and folders on your device with Touch ID or passcode and prevent unauthorized people from accessing them.

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Cool stuff!
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by jamdinding(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2018
in order to enjoy the theme for free
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by dubanib: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
GET PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEED TO IMPACT ON YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND/ORGANISATION!

In an ever-changing market, savvy business owners and brands realize that internet is the single largest pool of people and business therefore work smarter to gain insight on trends, keep tabs on their competitors and come up with new strategies for staying ahead of the competition. If your competitors have a website, you should think strongly about having one, too.

What You Get!

== Https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2018
s33d

Pls can you help me to jailbreak my iphone 6
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
quinSonia:
s33d

Pls can you help me to jailbreak my iphone 6
Yes if on ios 11.3.1 and below for now
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
s33d:
Yes if on ios 11.3.1 and below for now

Mine is iOS 11. 4
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by donprosper6(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
any iPhone 6s for sale?
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by BillyBeckham: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Preparation Works for Jailbreaking:

1. Charge your iPhone's battery fully. Your iPhone may meet some problems if the battery runs out of energy during the jailbreaking process.
2. Update the software according to detailed requirements of the software.
3. Make a backup of iPhone files on the computer in case that you failed in jailbreaking, which may result in a bricked iPhone. You can also click to know how back up iPhone files on computer or how to avoid turning your iPhone to be bricked.
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by jamdinding(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls can you help me to jailbreak my iphone 6[/quote]
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by iamdocToyemi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
please someone should help me with how to transfer whatsapp data from Android to iOS
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
s33d
Pls i nees help jailbreaking my iPhone
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
quinSonia:
s33d

Pls i nees help jailbreaking my iPhone
Ios 11.3.1 and below. Already answered your question
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
s33d:

11. 4 nko
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by SimonCowell: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2018
1. Jailbreaking your iOS device will void its warranty.

2. If it is improperly done may brick your device.

3. Jailbreaking is likely to result in data loss. Thus, it is crucial to always backup your important personal files and data before proceeding to jailbreak iOS 10.3.

4. The iOS 10.3 jailbreak process is relatively complicated, so, you should only proceed if you have a clear understanding of what is expected of you.
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2019
s33d:

Can you epp me with your noba... I Ned hep and guidance
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by s33d(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
quinSonia:

Can you epp me with your noba... I Ned hep and guidance
08058318332. Whatsapp prefer
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
s33d:

thanks
Re: Reasons To Jailbreak Iphone, Ipad Or Ipod Touch by quinSonia(f): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
s33d:

just DM u

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Budget Of 55 - 60k, Which One Is Better? / How Can I Disable A Nokia E63 Phone Using The Imei Number?: The Phone Was Lost / If You Wanna Buy Magicjack Or Us Sim Card (world Sim), I Have It For Sale. Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.