Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (59405 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Sirpaul(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
DAD: Jessica I noticed you now call me Dad these days instead of Papa.
JESSICA: Yes Dad, calling you Papa spoils my lipstick.
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is not a feat. Lagos has the capacity to effectively compete with many countries for breakthroughs in scientific,technological and engineering enterprises. This footbridge is too pedestrian an achievement for a state like Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by front4line: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
comshots:
Is this autojosh working for Lagos state government? It's like the photogenic doesn't know that ambode is doing his job with tax payers money.

but all your governors from the East are spending their fathers inheritance ba ?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by mokt(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
And so?
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Jafariyya(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
;DThe best governor so far after Yahaya Bello of Kogi State :DThe best governor so far after Yahaya Bello of Kogi State
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
enemies of progress will never appreciate all what Ambode is doing, though he's doing all what he was elected to do but governance in Nigeria has been so bastardized that's why we need to praise the ones still giving succor to the masses which Gov Ambode happens to be number one

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by baddosky1: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode is building ordinary pedestrian crossing and it makes FrontPage with a title making it look like he was building JFK airport in Alausa!

Why do we celebrate idiocy and mediocrity in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by prejulsuc(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tarzan360:
Finally work have commence on the pedestrian bridge again, started by fashola and stop along the line. Continuity is what keep lagos developing, good one ambo.
He is really trying. The only problem I have with him,is the refused issue.Lagos is getting so dirty and litre with refused. He should provides solution fast before it start effecting people health.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by baddosky1: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zionista:
This is not a feat. Lagos has the capacity to effectively compete with many countries for breakthroughs in scientific,technological and engineering enterprises. This footbridge is too pedestrian an achievement for a state like Lagos.

That is because Lagos is becoming so mediocre under the leadership of Ambode! I am currently in Lagos and everywhere is smelling!
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Esejojo: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
baddosky1:
Ambode is building ordinary pedestrian crossing and it makes FrontPage with a title making it look like he was building JFK airport in Alausa!

Why do we celebrate idiocy and mediocrity in Nigeria?

Funny.

I'm sure by the time he completes the Lagos Metroline, you will still repeat this statement, and then call the project mediocre, and then go further to say that he should be commissioning space shuttles.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by adeoba2008(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
The only thing Ambode lacks is transparency in government. They failed to tell the general public the total cost of all these projects. This is too bad. #wedeserve2know

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by baddosky1: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Esejojo:

v

V for "Vex me not with your upcoming mention"
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by okerekeikpo: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ikpeazu is better than tinubu,fashola and Ambode combine
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
I even thought it's one big project sef.
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by bmos(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
TWservices:
Ambode, the builder.

Check my signature.

But... will humans in Lagos find joy in using the infrastructure? Rather, they may prefer to run across the road under it at the detriment of their lives. Or better still, using it as their trading spot. Or shit on top, using it as their latrine..phew!! Naija
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by ikorodureporta: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thumbz up Ambode. Imagine d number of lives that we'v lost on that spot & Mangoro/Cement route....past govt neva gave a ****

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by bmos(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ikpeazu is better than tinubu,fashola and Ambode combine

What did your fanciful man do in his state?
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Obinna252: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode is working,meanwhile golf3 and camry for sale 450 and 650k respectively 08080807449
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
This man is working. I like him
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Tarzan360(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
prejulsuc:
He is really trying. The only problem I have with him,is the refused issue.Lagos is getting so dirty and litre with refused. He should provides solution fast before it start effecting people health.
True i believe he will be working on that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by funshint(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thank God...long overdue.
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Tundeobama(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
jayson87:
Ambode is underperforming when we compare his achievements to the state's IGR. Fayose can do same if he were lagos state governor
akwa ibom and river have more allocation with less population what have they achieved?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by JAMESOJAY: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
And Lagos is still the dirtiest State in Nigeria
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by emmasege: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Give Lagos to any idiot to govern, he'll perform. The only exemption are drug barons like Thief.nubu.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by OlujobaSamuel: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
jayson87:
Ambode is underperforming when we compare his achievements to the state's IGR. Fayose can do same if he were lagos state governor
abegi, fayose cant do anything, as much as I dont fancy this Ambode transport only focus, fayose no fit come near, the only rascal that can perform is aregberascal
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Yankee101: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
What's the big deal here? Our continued praises for leaders doing basic things is the primary reason they continue to perform below par.

1. Set up an alternate port to generate new revenue
2. Build a brand new airport to compete with feds LOS airport
3. Build a world class hospital to attract medical tourism

Etc etc. No be by basic stuff like pedestrian bridges. Lagos has always had them forever
Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by dyn1800: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
he's doing what we voted him to ... don't make him look like a super star... afterall he's not using his money to do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
dyn1800:
he's doing what we voted him to ... don't make him look like a super star... afterall he's not using his money to do it

Just what I was typing. We promote mediocrity and set little expectations for our leaders

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop by aribisala0(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
baddosky1:

That is because Lagos is becoming so mediocre under the leadership of Ambode! I am currently in Lagos and everywhere is smelling!

Hmm every where YOU go seems to smell

Is there something you can do or change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.