Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) (34879 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
This Iya is 34?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Jafariyya(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
cute
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
912:
You mean 43
They can lie for Africa...

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by abike12(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
gorgeous Dayo! Happy birthday kiss
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by dayleke: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
How many of dem dey wear dat to bed?
Pajamas ko,pajamas ni.
If dem no sleep naked,na to tie wrapper or wear bum shorts o.
Now slumber party dey, all of dem come deck out as if na Cinderella party...

Na dem sabi sha, wetin be my own?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by jhorjhor: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Old youngi
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is there faction is Nollywood? I notice that the Yoruba actor/actress of the Nollywood vs the English actor/actress do things differently when celebrating any member.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

soberdrunk:
I sight Eniola the President of SLAN(Swollen Ladies Association of Nigeria)..... angry
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by tonio2wo: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
34 abi 44? lipsrsealed
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by bobosydney: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
She is a liar , she know when she was in Remo Secondary school and dating one guy called Leke. She's more 34 years old and I'm sure she's around 39.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by adetes: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fake life, fake age, fake body
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
SEE AS SPERM DON SWALLOW UP THEIR TOMMY
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Babe birthday wey bobriski no dey, that one na birthday?
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by magzey: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
diportivo:
lesbos grin
NA YOU TALK AM BRO!! grin grin grin

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by blingxx(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
see how them queue like bags of rice from Cotonou
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday love! Life is to be enjoyed. kiss
Many more happy birthdays to celebrate. kiss

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by imran147(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oloshoo squard...
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Kog45(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
udoka55555:
see something!!!

dem get am!!!

am so in love with the first pics...

please who have their numbers? a brother is in need of them
Kai if dem off their dress then you go no sey omo Iya Bola your next neighbor better pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by MENELIK11: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kog45:
Kai if dem off their dress then you go no sey omo Iya Bola your next neighbor better pass dem.

Mind your business, bad belle
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by tico1212(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
She be like Flora (shrek's wife) in the last pic. grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by N0favors: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
I can't even laugh
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
I always wonder why most of these yoruba actresses are always plus size.

Even the ones that were slim when they joined the industry end up being big.

Look at their counterparts in the "English" side, they try to remain trim...a lot of them.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy Birthday dear. Soon and very soon,u will get married,get pregnant and give birth to triplets in Jesus name(Amen).
This is the prize most celebrities pay for being overly busy. But God is able.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Those are some well fed women.

I had a room mate back in school then, a skinny tall handsome Yoruba dude. He could kill a human being just to date fat girls. He said they never lacked food. He was right -- his girlfriends always carried around food of different sorts.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
I always wonder why most of these yoruba actresses are always plus size.

Even the ones that were slim when they joined the industry end up being big.

Look at their counterparts in the "English" side, they try to remain trim...a lot of them.
Yoruba men love fat women. If you see them with a skinny or moderately built woman they are only managing till they get one their desired size.

I'm sure their fans secretly skinny-shame them so they quickly bulk up to feel secure.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
okwabayi:

Yoruba men love fat women. If you see them with a skinny or moderately built woman they are only managing till they get one their desired size.

I'm sure their fans secretly skinny-shame them so they quickly bulk up to feel secure.

Oh i see
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
She's 34.

Thick girls rock! cheesy

Happy Birthday bae # smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Bolanle Ninolowo & Wife Kiss In Then Vs Recent Photos / Film Producer, Abiodun Ibitola, Dies / Loved up Photo Of Teddy-A And Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.