Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Crusader's Diary - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crusader's Diary (2289 Views)

Crusader Kings Ii(aar): House De Dax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crusader's Diary by nastynic(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks For The dedication Bruh...

More Cash to your account and May Oluwa bless your Effort..
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Episode 14 : Fierce

I was literally carried away from Mr. Williams' body where I hung up to dish him the slaps. The Headmistress immediately told the timekeeper to ring the bell for assembly, the bell was rang and I and favour were brought in front of the assembly, Shade stood at one side, she was quiet and didn't utter a single word thoughout everything, it seemed like she was getting to terms with what her actions was causing.

Mr Williams came to the front of the queue holding a long cane hoping to use to flog I and Favour, the silence everywhere became deafening when the Headmistress climbed the podium. She started by apologizing for bringing everyone out from their classes and said something had happened in the school which was not going to be tolerated , and that was for a student to attack a staff and as a result of that I and Favour would be beaten to serve as a deterrance to everyone not to even think of it in the future .

After she said that she motioned for Mr Williams to flog I and Favour 20 strokes of cane, the mention of that turned the whole place upside down, Favour's classmates said their mate would not be beaten like a thief for defending her brother and why did Mr Williams attack her. The stupid man still went ahead to lash me one when I wasn't even concentrating, before we knew it we saw stones and objects been stoned at Mr Williams and The Headmistress.

In just matter of few minutes, the whole school was in total pandemonium, students even from the secondary arm joined and started destroying things, it was total chaos everywhere , my sister just pulled me and we ran towards the road,( I must confess I was tempted to join and destroy things too as a way of showing my displeasure and anger). I heard my name and I turned to see Victoria with our school bags, she had gone to my class and Favour'd class to carry our bags, so when she caught up with us we boarded the same vehicle and went home.

On getting home , we met my mum at home (seemed like she came back home to do something) when she saw us ,she asked what had happened. So Favour and Victoria narrated everything to my mum while me the food monger ran to the kitchen to scavenge for what to eat. I saw bread on the dinning table so I cut from it and started munching before I heard my name ; my mum rushed towards me and looked at my palm which was bandaged, and as if possessed my our family spirit of rage, she ran inside and took my dad's car keys. She told us to get into the car and drove to my dad's office. I must confess my mum drove more fiercely than my dad, she was the real deal.

So when we got to my dad's office, he was overjoyed to see us, he just rushed I and Favour and gave us a very warm hug he kissed us on the forehead and I could tell that he almost cried, so despite all the commando way my dad always acted he was so emotional too , mhen see excess love.
After he released Us from the hug he asked who the other girl was, I was mute because I didn't know where to place her but Favour rescued me and said Victoria was her friend and took care of me in the school dispensary after I was injured. That seemed to pick my dad's ears because he asked desperately who injured me, that was when the event and cause of the pandemonium in our school was all about. He too was shocked because Shade's dad was a close friend to my dad and he too didn't believe that Shade could do that to me. He said he just got news that there was a serious rioting in my school and was really bothered and since his car was was with my mum he couldn't drive over immediately. My dad's friend Mr Jackson walked in but I do call him uncle Rikishi because he had big belle and he looked like Rikishi( fans of wwe that will understand). He came and hugged me and asked after my wellbeing but he was told that I was just injured in school and was part of the cause of the rioting in my school.

We were there in my dad's office, I had already rushed to his fridge and taken coke and some biscuit to munch but this time I shared with Victoria and Favour (she deserved it after saving twice in one day, I needed to shower her with excess love) I went to the restroom when I heard a noise coming from the office , I went back to see what was the cause of the noise when I saw Favour and Victoria standing up to someone, I couldn't see who it was but when I passed Favour and Victoria, there they were standing close to Mr Jackson. You will be wondering who was it that stood right?

It was Ruth and Shade.

To be continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Next episode loading....
I must finish this story so don't worry about me abandoning this story. The story is just getting warmed up, lots and lots of adventures to tell, and more funny moments, action and dare devil moments. u just keep calm and I will manage my work and other issues and keep this story rolling.
As for the ghost readers ena well done ooo, make ena try show love .
happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
EPISODE 15: RESOLUTION

I stood transfixed and smiling at the spot there as Favor and Victoria seemed to pounce on the two girls but for the timely intervention of Mr. Jackson and my dad, Shade and Ruth would have been dead meat as Favor was really enraged. So dad pulled Shade and took her to Mr. Jackson’s office, mum just stood there and had this calm look on her face which surprised me because I was expecting her to be the chief attacker, mum was up to something which I still haven’t placed my hand on or was it she just letting the issue slide down so easily?

The tension in the office was so high it seemed like a conflict situation just waiting for a trigger, what concerned me, I just went to the fridge and picked another Five Alive juice and took it to my mum with a tumbler so she could use to relax since she hadn’t taken anything since we got to the office, the truth was I still wanted to take from the juice and that way would be the easiest way I did it without receiving quarrel in this tensed environment.

After giving mum and drinking my own share of cause, I went to put on the SHARP television (you remember that old television that can draw current like kilode, yes that was the TV but it was the flat screen of that time). I put it on but no interesting program was been shown so I dropped the remote and looked around to see Favor and Victoria chatting and gisting at their corner, while mum was on dad’s office chair, I just went and sat down on the only available chair that was in the office. When I sat down there I could Mr. Jackson giving Ruth a serious hairdryer at the corridor and she just sat there quietly in a sober mood. I later got to realize that Mr. Jackson was Ruth’s Dad, I was shocked because I never knew or suspected because she didn’t look like him one bit, he was pot-bellied and like i said before seemed to be pregnant.
I was sitting there still ruminating over nothing in particular until dad walked back into the office with Shade behind him. I was looking with anxiety at what was discussed because Mr. Jackson and Ruth also came into the office and dad called the attention of everyone in the office just then we saw a breaking news on the NTA network that my school would be temporarily locked down due to the violence that erupted and resulted in the death of one student and a police man who were knocked down by a vehicle when the police man chased the student until the student ran into the road and both got knocked down by the oncoming vehicle.
The news was really a sad news to everyone present. That means our school will be on lock down until further notice as such no school activities. I looked round hoping to see if anyone was feeling the ultimate joy I was feeling inside, but it seemed like I was the only one who got the real significance of the news because Favour had this scornful look on her face and I was like “what is wrong with this one self.”

Mr. Jackson then walked to my dad and whispered something into his ears and he nodded in agreement. He motioned to Shade and Ruth, both came and knelt before us and apologized about everything, I and Favor didn't budge not until Mr. Jackson did the unthinkable, he knelt down to beg and that poked my mum out of her seat and commanded us to forgive( see where forgiveness is been enforced on someone), we both consented that we had agreed and before i knew it, Shade rushed and hugged me right there in front of everyone, i was still in shock because i didn't expect her to do that especially in front of my parents talk more of in front of Victoria. That was when Mr Jackson made the announcement that will later channel us to an interesting chapter of this adventure.

Mr. Jackson then made the announcement that he would like me to come over to his house to stay for the time been, maybe until school resumed. And that Shade would be staying in his house too for this period, i wasn't pleased at all and looked towards my dad in a bid to tell him i didn’t want, but he just smiled at me shrewdly and agreed that it was a good idea, that at least i would change environment and it will help to foster the friendship between the families. Shade and Ruth smiled wickedly at us and at Victoria, who was visibly not happy about the news but she was so composed that i was the only one that noticed the envy or so i thought.

Throughout the drive home, all that was in my mind was i versus Ruth and Shade in one house. I was going to make my stay there hell for them and i smiled to myself.

To be continued...

FROM MY BLOG: https://crusadersii..com/2018/08/crusaders-diary_22.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
THE UPDATE IS SHORT BECAUSE AFTER I TYPED FROM YESTERDAY TILL TODAY THE UPDATE JUST WIPED AND IT PAINED ME BECAUSE TO START TYPING AND RECALLING WHAT I TYPED CAN BE SO STRESSFUL.

BUT WE ARE GETTING TO THE PART WHERE THE STORY WILL LIVE UP TO ITS NAME AS "THE CRUSADER'S DIARY'

BARKA DA SALLAH GUYS
Re: Crusader's Diary by PopcornDeaLer(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thanks Man!!
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
PopcornDeaLer:
Thanks Man!!

APPRECIATE BOSS
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2018
sorry guys for the delay in update. Dropping today unfailingly.
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
EPISODE 16 : PROBLEM CHILD

So on the evening of that day, my dad drove me to the Jackson's house. When we got there I discovered that Shade had was already there for the break, and the moment we just stepped into the house they were joyous as if it was a Christmas goat that was brought home for Christmas celebration. I packed light because I knew wasn't gonna be staying long there to the plans I had in mind to make them return me after the troubles I was going to cause or so I was thinking .

My bag was taken into a guest room which was close to the ladies room (Ruth's room), after dropping my bag, Ruth just smiled sheepishly and I knew something was definitely not right,why was she smiling as though she was up to some mischief or something. I decided to be on alert because I didn't want anyone to take me unaware.

I went back to the sitting room and my dad was busy discussing with Mr Jackson and watching a football match, only God knew how I hated football back then, remembered how I once kicked some boys ball because I saw what they were doing as madness and no fun.The beating I got that day eh, I didn't tell anyone at home , I endured the pain in silence . Never knew I was so going to love football the way I do now.

I stayed with them in the sitting room and it seemed like I was invincible because no one seemed to notice me so I went to my normal hide out, when I was little I loved staying under the dinning table and even sleeping there, it used to be my place of solace and peace. So I went under the dinning table and with time I slept off and didn't know when my dad left . When I woke up u realised that it was very dark and I was very hungry, I looked for Mr Jackson or the wife but didn't see anyone so I went to Ruth's room, I didn't knock but just barged into the room only to be met by the sight of Ruth and Shade scampering for their wrapper or clothing . I was still feeling dizzy and would say I more or less sleep walked because I can't remember what I asked them or what they said , I only knew that they were shouting at what? I don't know.

I sleep walked back to the sitting room and started looking for what to watch , I was still going through the VCD cassette before I felt a very hot slap on my back I turned back only to receive another thunderous slap ( what is my own affiliation with slap nah, receive slap as if I am breathing). I think the slaps jogged me back to reality because I could see and hear them clearly now, Ruth was asking where I went to since that made them to look for me when my dad was taking his leave. I told her that my dad didn't know where I was and still left without finding out? And she said they assumed I was in the guest room sleeping only fid them to check after my dad had gone and not see me.

I then told them I was under the dinning table and they should have checked there. Now I have missed the chance to enquire about when next he would be coming to pick me and at least collect little money from him, now I have missed that chance . I was feeling bad and my plans were now without a time frame which was very important.

I then asked where Mr Jackson was? And Ruth told me her dad and mum had gone to see a family friend and would be back. I asked for my food since I was hungry and as though Shade was waiting for this chance since answered, that was all I knew about, food ! Food!. I didn't even send for her I just went to the kitchen since these girls were not forthcoming with any reasonable answer.

As I was walking to the kitchen, the two of them shouted that I would only get my food if I apologized for walking into their room without knocking , I wasn't in the mood for any of their hanky panky games right now, an hungry man is an angry man. I went and dished food for myself, came to sit on the dinning table as if I used to eat on the dinning table at home willingly ( when it used to be war for my parents to make me sit on the dinning table). I sat not up to a minute later, Ruth and Shade attacked my food with spoons , I told them to go dish theirs since there was still more food in the flask but they refused. I left the food and went to dish another food this time around when I saw them coming I ate my meat quickly, I no fit chop last a second time. They still came and ate this food, I was losing my cool already because I didn't joke with food then especially when it was rice and beans if you added dodo on it I could snitch on anyone for you.

I didn't allow them to finish the food before I went to the kitchen,dished another rice and this time I ran to my room as though they read my thought Shade rushed quickly and blocked me and Ruth was at my back, I was now in between the two girls and I had to protect my rice at any cost, I was not going to allow them have this rice this time around. I tried to force my way through Shade, I would have been successful only for Ruth to drag my leg( I could swear that if I had played rugby with that determination I would have been a superstar). Ruth dragged my legs and when she saw that I still had a fighting chance,she did what girls knew how do best during a fight, go for the low blow, she hit my region and all the resistance and right I had in me just quenched. I was on the floor rolling that was when Mr and Mrs Jackson entered the house and saw me on the floor with rice scattered all over the ground. When they inquired what was wrong and why I was on the floor with rice spilled all over my body.

Ruth and Shade combined to lie that I had dished food and was taking it to the room but that they were trying to tell me that it was not allowed to eat in the room but I insisted and slipped and fell and that they were trying to pick me up before they stepped in.

I was shell shocked at the craftiness of the two girls to be able to make up such a great lie in such a little time. They deserved a medal of honor for lying. Mr and Mrs Jackson didnt say anything but I knew that they were definitely not happy.

This girls have gotten one over me I had to pay them back in their own coin. Let the game begin. Revenge loading ......

to be continued...

http://crusadersii..com/2018/08/crusader-diary-episode-16.html
Re: Crusader's Diary by PopcornDeaLer(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice one I still dey Follow Yha!!
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
PopcornDeaLer:
Nice one I still dey Follow Yha!!
thanks a lot boss
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2018
EPISODE 17 : COLD REVENGE? HOT

I was determined in my heart to revenge the embarrassment, so the next day while Mrs Jackson had rushed to work very early due to an emergency at the hospital since she was a doctor, I heard Mr Jackson telling Ruth and Shade to make tea so he could take with bread since he too was running late for work. I waited for them to finish making the tea and while they went to call him that his tea was ready, I scooped 2 giant spoons of salt and added to the tea. When Mr Jackson rushed with the intent of taking a snappy breakfast, I kept my ears opened to hear the reaction only for me to hear serious scolding and I rushed as though I was innocent and saw Mr Jackson scolding Ruth for not knowing how to make common tea, that of what use is she then if she cannot do any thing. The scolding was like music to my ear, I was seriously overjoyed in my heart but didn't show it to avoid suspicion. I hurried into the kitchen and used the memory I had from seeing my dad make tea to make another one. I took the tea quickly to Mr Jackson and he was skeptical about taking it but after persuasion from me he tasted it and he loved it and asked how I got to know how to make such good tea and I wanted to spike Ruth so I answered, that I was very observant whenever my parents were making tea and I learnt every tiny detail.

Mr Jackson then said what I wanted to hear, scolding Ruth and telling her to better learn from me and be observant of activities and cookings in the kitchen. I was feeling my self and my head was really swelling, I was getting back at her and Shade was the next to taste my revenge .

Later that day, after the morning drama had died down, Ruth and Shade were in the sitting room watching a movie. When I sat at the dinning table and observed that they were very much engrossed in the movie, I sneaked quietly into their room and looked for Shade's sponge( ask me how I knew her sponge? I knew she loved red so much so therefore the red sponge had to be hers. Very smart abi?). I had gotten the idea of a grass that we called krakra back in those days that could itch very well ( was once a victim of the grass when I used it to wipe my boots with it after I stooled during one of our numerous adventures in the bush and it itched the hell out of me. Mum had to baptize me with methylated powder when it seemed like the itching was spreading all over my body. And this was the fate I wanted for Shade), I tucked d sponge and walked briskly through the sitting room as I made my way outside but it seemed like I was invincible because they didn't even act like someone even passed which was good news for me. I went and mopped the grass with the sponge (lol) and then went back and hung the sponge at its original position, then I went and sat down with them in the sitting room to watch the movie which I later learnt was Baywatch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 days later

Shade was sitting under the center fan in the sitting room with only a pant on and looking white from head to toe, she was baptized in methylated powder and she could be seen seriously scratching her body as if she wanted to peel it off, she was really in pain and I had the honor of watching the bitter sweet torture I had brought on her. The itching took one week for it to stop after I had cunningly suggested maybe it was the soup that she was reacting to and the soap,sponge,towel was changed to a new set.

On the other hand, Ruth had a suspicion that I must have been the one behind it because she suspected i must have been waiting for such a chance to get back at Shade . Then Ruth tried to be a hero and get one over me.

I woke up the next day, and I couldn't open my mouth. It was like my mouth had been glued together and i was in serious pain, couldn't eat or drink, I became a laughing stock in the hands of Ruth and Shade but I knew who was responsible. It took me a whole day of serious pain staking efforts to finally open my mouth and it was very black, if you saw it you might think I smoked at that young age. But like they said, revenge is best served cold and should be dished cold too.

The saying that revenge ( good thing) comes to those that wait wasn't a lie, on that fateful Sunday the perfect revenge chances came and as prolific as I was with taking advantage of such chances I made sure I took advantage of it to the fullest.

to be continued....

http://crusadersii..com/2018/08/crusader-diary-episode-17.html

1 Like

Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ghost readers make ena show head ooo. Make ena at least encourage person .
Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dedicate this update to tracyberry undecided
EPISODE 18 : THE REVENGE GAME

Mrs Jackson had to travel for an important assignment and so won't be around for some time. On the day she was preparing to go, and it was Mr Jackson that was going to drop her off at the car park, she called Ruth,I, Shade and begged Us to be good children as she knew we were beefing each other secretly , she then told US to settle our differences and she won't on with her sermon of forgiveness. After she finished, she told Us to hug each other the way we do back then if 2 people fight and they are been separated , they will be told to shake, hug each other as a sign of peace. In this case I must confess that I was a bit shy, not that I wasn't happy with the development but I didn't want Shade and Ruth to see that I had joy in it, hence, I feigned as if I was not willing but after much persuasion I hugged them, grudgingly , only if they could see the dance moves in my mind, I was feeling that I had tapped current. We later hugged amidst smiles , and Mrs Jackson gave Shade #100, gave Ruth #100 but when it got to my turn, she said I was the man so I couldn't take the same amount as the ladies.

So she gave me #200. Oh! Only if this woman knew that she just added fuel to the fire she just made efforts to quench . The way Shade and Ruth looked at me with shock and disgust in their faces would be enough to scare me from drinking water from any of them. Ruth couldn't believe that her mother would favour me and give me more money than her, her countenance changed, but I didn't care, what concern an agbero with overload.

I helped her to carry some of her luggages to the car when Mr Jackson came out from the room. Ruth and Shade helped to carry the rest of the luggages. We were all by the car when a very beautiful lady alighted from a bus that just stopped at the front of the house. We was just staring at her until when she reached closed to the car and prostrated to greet Mr and Mrs Jackson, who both answered her greeting and introduced her to us as the house help who will be assisting in the house until she returns from her journey and her name was Rashidat. She once again reiterated the fact that we should be good children and not fight but be on our best behavior. With this pretty lady around, I was sure going to be on my bestest behavior .

After the goodbyes, they left leaving I and Shade, Ruth staring at each other. Rashidat had gone with them maybe to buy some items on their way back. I was left alone with these two Yoruba she-demons, I just rushed into the house so I could watch any interesting movie .

On the Friday, Mr Jackson had told me to help him iron one of his trousers that he wanted to put on since he had an important meeting to catch up with. I was using this old Philip pressing iron to iron, when I Shade came and hit me with turning stick for two, I didn't react but she hit me a second time and the pain was too excruciating so I chased after her round the house .

Minutes later, I heard someone shout my name and I rushed inside only to be welcomed with the smell of burning textile, I went to the corridor and I saw Mr Jackson vehemently angry and Ruth by his side putting off the wall socket and carrying the pressing iron, he showed me the trouser I was ironing and it was burnt at the back, damn! I had destroyed that trouser, aside from the hairdryer and shouting he gave me I felt really bad. Ruth had said I was chasing Shade round the house and playing and that was why I left the iron on the cloth . That seemed to increase the whole drama as I was punished(banned from eating that day) that was one of the punishments I hated,beat me but don't starve me or deny me food, its unforgivable.

The two Yoruba demons wanted to taunt so they rushed and made breakfast and started eating it before me and they were seriously laughing and giving each other high fives and yabbing me indirectly. I couldn't bear the haunt anymore so I rushed into my room and laid down on the bed. As If that was what I needed, I calmed down and tried to rethink how everything had happened, I recalled I was ironing the leg part of the trouser and I had made the iron to stand before I chased Shade and there was no how the iron could have been left on the buttocks part of the trouser, I smelt a foul play, Shade must have been the one to distract me and Ruth must have put the iron on the trouser so it could get burnt but since she was shabby in the task she dropped it on the buttocks which wasn't possible for the iron to fall towards since it was behind the iron. Yes! This girls were responsible, they had gotten one over me.

I wanted to confront them but I knew I had no tangible evidence to back up my claim. I had stayed in my room thinking any way possible to get prove or evidence but all attempt I thought of wasn't good enough, the rumbling sound from my stomach had remembered me that I was yet to eat, maybe that was why I had still not been able to think well. I just gave up the idea and remembered I had #200 that Mrs Jackson had given me, I smiled and stood up from the bed and made my way out of the house. I had to pass through the sitting room and these demons were there watching a movie. I just frowned my face and passed, my stomach didn't see any better time to rumble than for it to rumble when I was exactly behind them, they heard it and they bursted into laughter,Ruth then belched in a bid to tell that they were totally satisfied, Shade said it seemed like my own share that they ate was more sweeter than theirs, then they bursted intp another round of laughter. I rocked my shame and went out.

I didn't see any shop opened for me to buy anything edible, what kind of bad day was I experiencing, those mallams that had shops must have gone for prayers. The I looked around until I saw a pharmacy at the end of the street. I rushed there and asked if they had anything edible that I could buy, a guy came out and discovered it was one of our student from school, he was a notorious guy who bullied people a lot in school, he was from the secondary arm. He recognized me and said was I not Favor's brother the one that disgraced Mr Williams, I smiled and he hailed me as a strong man and that I was his kind of guy. He then asked me what brought me to that area and I told him I came to stay with a family friend and described Ruth to him that that was where I was staying and he was surprised even more when he realized that I was staying in the same house as Shade and Ruth, he asked how i was faring and I narrated my ordeal to him how the girls were haunting me. He smiled and said I shouldn't worry that he would help me to revenge and deal with the girls, I smiled and told him I would be very grateful.

He whispered something into my ears, after which I grinned and thanked him. He gave me something for the task I was to undertake, he then gave me ribena,jomi drink, and one big biscuit free without paying. I thanked him, shook his hand and off I went home with a very bad revenge plan given to me by my evil Ahitophel, Ruth and Shade were going to get a taste of their own medicine.

To be continued.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader's Diary by Danpersie31(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
will continue typing the other updates wen dere is light? but for now I want u guys to say something abt the story. just anytin because I feel like I am wasting effort typing and dropping it here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Immature And Insecure People Live By Lies / Top Ten Online Fiction Series In 2018 / Something Happened Upstairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.