Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC (1283 Views)

A Woman And Rev Father About To Be Elected Governor Under APC / Magnus Abe Colluded With Wike, PDP, To Run For Rivers Governor Under SDP – APC / MAINA That Stole $500m Is Running For The Office Of Governor Under APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC by sqprapra: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
The immediate past Minister of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation, High Chief Edem Duke, has declared his intention to run for the governorship of Cross River State in 2019 on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Duke who declared in his hometown in Ikot Edem Odo Ward in Akpabuyo local government area of the state on Monday, regretted that the state has last its status as “a jewel in the crown of Nigeria” under the present administration.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/23/2019-former-jonathans-minister-declares-to-run-for-governor-under-apc/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Let's see if he can deliver that state from that yahoo - yahoo Governor

1 Like

Re: 2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC by brodalikeme(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is this one news, mtcheew, “they” neither have party or God. Their belly is their god and their glory is I. Their shame.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC by TWservices: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
I wish him success.

Check my signature.
Re: 2019: Former Jonathan's Minister Declares To Run For Governor Under APC by HisSexcellency(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Let me guess his campaign speech grin

Vote Apc for change, good governance and job creation for our youths grin

Pdp has destroyed this country and state for the past 16years grin
Pdp is corrupt and has failed woefully grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lifeless President: Adesina Should Apologise To Daily Independent / Python Dance III: South East Governors Warn Nigerian Army Against Clashing With / El-rufai Replied PDP Am Your Permanent Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.